Fans Think Britney Spears Threw Shade At Her Conservatorship In New Instagram Post

MakeMeFweaky

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

Ikr? Lou hit the jackpot with Britney and she won’t let go that easily. 

Lou will have no choice but to leave once her name being attached to Britney and the conservatorship is going to make her lose more than she has to win . And we'll be here to make sure this happen just by throwing facts and truth until she and jamie leave  

• Super Mods
11 hours ago, AliciaBitch said:

I think same! This post is obviously about  conservatorship! I really hope that in 1 week or at at least in 1 month she is will be finally free! 

I am getting positive guys! 

What’s the number rule in Britneyland? WHATEVER YOU THINK WILL BE THE OPPOSITE. :wow:

7 hours ago, UnyewsualYew said:

The most heart breaking thing is she voiced her anguish and desperation about the C Ship during FTR and she has had to endure it for 11 years. It really pains me to think of it.

If it helps I don't think she's hated the c-ship every day since it started. There have been times where she didn't mind it (2014-2016) and there have been times she clearly wanted out (2010-2011, 2019-)

Lmfao, so y'all are convinced it's not Britney still? Even though it would benefit Lou in NO WAY to post shade to the thing SHE orchestrated to put Britney under? Like, stop for five seconds and think: what does she gain? Y'alls trust? Nah.

Personally, I think if it was Lou trying to imply Britney is tired of us or whatever, she'd use something other than "decade." And that could be the only reason I'd see the "team" posting it at all. There's nothing else there to gain, period.

4 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

Lou will have no choice but to leave once her name being attached to Britney and the conservatorship is going to make her lose more than she has to win . And we'll be here to make sure this happen just by throwing facts and truth until she and jamie leave  

Her and Larry reps will be ruined either way

16 hours ago, Dirk said:

guys.. i think somehow this miley cyrus era is kinda about britney? like miley is a friend of us and shes here to tell us a message that SHE (britney) IS COMING, all the references... black mirror... the nine inch nails cover... mothers daughter... her mentioning britney all the time... it feels like a hint!

This could mean something.  :o

Omg... yes #FreeBritney is back!

I actually do believe she has control of her Insta and that her and Sam post together often just like normal couples do.

OR... her team is really messed up and mindf*cking all of us using reverse psychology and using her C-Ship as a way to draw people in and promoting her next 'comeback' (i.e. which is why they had the 'Stronger' theme floating around).  I hope that's not the case (honestly, they're probably not smart enough to do so), but Larry/Lou and everyone else in her life holding her back need to leave. I hope the Judge found strong evidence during the investigation.

I honestly still don’t think she’s controlling her media and I wouldn’t think she’d refer to the c-ship in such a flippant way if it was her, like a joke with emojis? Doesn’t fit to me. Honestly don’t know what it’s supposed to mean but wouldn’t even be surprised if it was her sadistic team taunting fans they’ve had her in ‘time out’ for a decade. Hate all this **** so much.

Archived