Why did Madonna use Britney?

SkinnyAsANeedle

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I think they sent Madonna in to Britney to coerce her to act a certain way - they saw that Britney was vulnerable and wanted Madonna to indoctrinate her but it seems Britney was way too creative and did not fall for it.  See, Britney grew up with an identity and belief system and it is hard to completely break a person free from that when it is such a big part of their culture while growing up.  I guess Britney did not fully submit to Madge and that is why they grew distant. 

• 4 weeks later...

I watched the MATM video for the first time in a long time the other day - I never realized that it's Madonna playing the "white rabbit" and luring Britney to a room of a bunch of business men who are watching the young people on TV monitors.  Once Britney gets to the room, she disappears and leaves her alone with those men.  Isn't this like the "Make Me" video except BRITNEY is choosing the young man to sleep with? It's like an initiation. 

• Content Curators
19 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I watched the MATM video for the first time in a long time the other day - I never realized that it's Madonna playing the "white rabbit" and luring Britney to a room of a bunch of business men who are watching the young people on TV monitors.  Once Britney gets to the room, she disappears and leaves her alone with those men.  Isn't this like the "Make Me" video except BRITNEY is choosing the young man to sleep with? It's like an initiation. 

are u saying make me directors cut is matm 2.0 :tina:

Knee GIF | Gfycat

ah yes the choreo was immaculate 

In a vanity fair interview in 2008 during the hard Candy promo. I am because we are and her directorial debut Filth and wisdon. Madonna was approached by The reporter about Britney spears. 

Madonna stopped him before he said her name and said "Yes I know, what you're going to say, it's very painful"

She cared. She witnessed the same thing happened to Michael Jackson was repeating itself with  Britney Spears. 

So she stopped that question from being answered. Unlike Gaga. She sure does care a lot about Britney.. 

This post is hella ignorant.

Yes Janet was her main inspiration. They met a few times. But I swear Janet went the black route with aaliyah. Once she died. She went to Ciara as her successor. Everybody agrees in that time of culture it would have been taboo to see a black woman embrace a white woman as her mentor and teacher. Might be acceptable  now. But 20 years ago it wasn't. 

Plus MTV and the media compared Britney and Madonna it was bound to happen. 

11 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

In a vanity fair interview in 2008 during the hard Candy promo. I am because we are and her directorial debut Filth and wisdon. Madonna was approached by The reporter about Britney spears. 

Madonna stopped him before he said her name and said "Yes I know, what you're going to say, it's very painful"

She cared. She witnessed the same thing happened to Michael Jackson was repeating itself with  Britney Spears. 

So she stopped that question from being answered. Unlike Gaga. She sure does care a lot about Britney.. 

This post is hella ignorant.

No it isn't - she abused her power over Britney on stage for the world to see.

she abused her power in all the senses Knowing she was a inspiration for BRIT. Madonna is a person who knows everything of the movements of this business and the consequences.  its the type of person she can spot who's got potential and who's NOT.

She was abused of her power. 

Introducing britney to being more scandalous and knowing all the consequences that this haves KNOWING also that  britney is SHY since forever.

Introducing a britney to a new religion that DON'T identifies her (I Respect all religions but how u can influence a person to get into a new religion knowing that its not her best desition, britney is conected  by GOD since forever since her first concerts, how could you change that?

Madonna DESERVES the future she created for herself, their sons don't wanna know anything about her and MADONNA IS NOTTT Happy . NOTTT , iconic and all BUT NOT HAPPY and also NOT GOOD PERSON.

Archived