Why did Madonna use Britney?

SkinnyAsANeedle

4 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

No, im not interested in knowing more about mad about all i really know, for sure, Its not curious why she doesn't speak about freebritney???:chrissy:

she's an old lady she prob can't even use a computer she's older than my mom, mail her a letter. :gagasmile:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Kevney said:

she's an old lady she prob can't even use a computer she's older than my mom

well , youre giving me reason, she can FINANCE a whole Freebritney campaign herself paying lawyers and everything

And when you want to dispute what i said, come with arguments of everything that i said, just because don't like you it need to be false. Madonna got a lot of time knowin' of how works the business , and she knows whats its good and whats its not and the consequences. 

10 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

well , youre giving me reason, she can FINANCE a whole Freebritney campaign herself paying lawyers and everything

And when you want to dispute what i said, come with arguments of everything that i said, just because don't like you it need to be false. Madonna got a lot of time knowin' of how works the business , and she knows whats its good and whats its not and the consequences. 

I was messing around jeez i have no clue about these things, not gonna pretend i do, but everything they have done has been positive it's never like she shines her in a bad light or anything. I still love that video for the tour, was free britney before it was a hashtag. It's cross promo for both. It gets both in the news. 

• Super Mods

I mean it’s Madonna, she’s been that way since day 1. She didn’t invent the Vogue dance, it was popular in the underground club scene and she brought it to the masses. I mean she wouldn’t be where she is today if she didn’t piggy back on others for her own benefit. She continues to so it is what it is, she’s an incredibly smart lady and why she continues to be Queen of Pop. I’m sure Britney still sees it as an honor to work with her, they don’t have to be buddies. 

On 7/12/2019 at 10:49 AM, SkinnyAsANeedle said:

Madonna clearly used Britney for publicity... she kissed her for publicity (while permanently sacrificing Xtincta), and then “came to her defense” by parading her around on stage to sing with her once... but never reached out or spoke up for her when she was having her breakdown. Why is that? :hugs: 

Madonna uses anyone she can for relevancy. She did it with Justin, Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, and most recently Maluma. Anyone who’s hot, she uses. I’m shocked she didn’t do a blackpink collaboration first tbh. It’s just why she is. She clings to anyone to make her star continue to shine. Didn’t she also try to kiss the Havana girls 🍑 when Havana was big?

• 4 weeks later...

As I said before. Britney and Madonna really like each other. A lot of artist have appreciation for Madonna, like, Ariana Grande and Dua Lipa. They are expressing they love for her, and even wanting to collaborate with her, as Dua and Ari on the God Is A Woman music video. If you don't like her, it's ok, no one have the obligation, but distillate hate based on suppositions is not cool. Talking about JT, they worked together on her album, Hard Candy. He's on a lot of songs, as backing vocal. Why this is exploring someone? Why can't we appreciate and stop complaining about all that she has done? 

You guys always complain about the hate that Britney receives on her Insta comments, but are the same on other artists, like Madonna. Is she old? Yes, but is this something wrong? No. Is trying to bring fresh faces for her material, wrong? Absolutely not! Let's appreciate a woman that has been breaking taboos and stigmas since 1979. If you don't like her, as I said, it's ok, but before, think if you would like to read someone else saying the same about the singer that you like, as you are saying rn about Madonna. 

If Britney, that receives a lot of hate and mean comments everyday is a kind and positive person, we can be too. Spread love and kindness, not hate.  :kisses2all:  :hugs:

Archived