Why did Madonna use Britney?

SkinnyAsANeedle

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Leolileinstein said:

@PokemonSpears @Dark.Knight @jordeezy @SkinnyAsANeedle @Lil Jay. You haters forever. Truth is Britney IDOLIZES Madge and loves her and vice-versa. you keep saying stupid, bland things like "she sucked out her lifeforce" or "she used her" or other SILLNES. 

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡💣💣😈😈😈

DentalGaseousJaeger-max-1mb.gif

finish high school first before trying to come up with a real argument

4 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

@vzlafan LEAVE 😡

i don't leave anything because this a free opinion forum  , we need to tolerate us and respect one each other first, you can go and banning all the members that doesn't think like you,  and when you come with a theory got PROOF of them, YES Britney was always LOVE MADGE, But Madonna KNOWED that britney WAS SHY PERSON and RESERVED. 

, im not a hater i am also like madonna but she's a person that knows everything that she does , every single movement  and the consequences she got are awful!!!

What is going on?

pokemon GIF

Hi @Leolileinstein ! Why are you starting fights? TEEHEE. 💛 This is not the vibe we promote here on Exhale. 😘 Please be nice and show respect to your senior members on Exhale. 🤡 We don't go @ing people to start fights. So not the vibe. The people you called out @PokemonSpears @Dark.Knight @jordeezy @Lil-Jay are some of the most unproblematic Exhalers who just mind their own business and you'd do well to do the same. Please learn from this because it's not cute to start fights. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

43 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

What is going on?

pokemon GIF

Hi @Leolileinstein ! Why are you starting fights? TEEHEE. 💛 This is not the vibe we promote here on Exhale. 😘 Please be nice and show respect to your senior members on Exhale. 🤡 We don't go @ing people to start fights. So not the vibe. The people you called out @PokemonSpears @Dark.Knight @jordeezy @Lil-Jay are some of the most unproblematic Exhalers who just mind their own business and you'd do well to do the same. Please learn from this because it's not cute to start fights. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

It's okay, Roxxy.  I understand them.  I was a huge Madonna fan at one time and it hurts when you realize that so many of her actions could be predatory.  

• 1 month later...
On 4/20/2020 at 10:41 PM, vzlafan said:

she abused her power in all the senses Knowing she was a inspiration for BRIT. Madonna is a person who knows everything of the movements of this business and the consequences.  its the type of person she can spot who's got potential and who's NOT.

She was abused of her power. 

Introducing britney to being more scandalous and knowing all the consequences that this haves KNOWING also that  britney is SHY since forever.

Introducing a britney to a new religion that DON'T identifies her (I Respect all religions but how u can influence a person to get into a new religion knowing that its not her best desition, britney is conected  by GOD since forever since her first concerts, how could you change that?

Madonna DESERVES the future she created for herself, their sons don't wanna know anything about her and MADONNA IS NOTTT Happy . NOTTT , iconic and all BUT NOT HAPPY and also NOT GOOD PERSON.

i like Madonna alot as an entertainer but i beleieve you are right. She has a phd on scandals and the ability to make either love her or hate her. She has the ability to sense peoples characters, fears, abilities. She had the awful experience of 'erotica'/'***' under her belt. She knew the consequences. Britney was so young and took everything so serious for example, her break- up, the ***** 'scandal' etc. Madonna knew. She is shrewd and tough that is way she stayed for so long on top.

Um i think she really understands her. both are super mega famous. both overly criticized. really they have a-lot in common. I think she has done nothing but make her look good, so i have no issue with them working together.

On 4/20/2020 at 3:41 PM, vzlafan said:

she abused her power in all the senses Knowing she was a inspiration for BRIT. Madonna is a person who knows everything of the movements of this business and the consequences.  its the type of person she can spot who's got potential and who's NOT.

She was abused of her power. 

Introducing britney to being more scandalous and knowing all the consequences that this haves KNOWING also that  britney is SHY since forever.

Introducing a britney to a new religion that DON'T identifies her (I Respect all religions but how u can influence a person to get into a new religion knowing that its not her best desition, britney is conected  by GOD since forever since her first concerts, how could you change that?

Madonna DESERVES the future she created for herself, their sons don't wanna know anything about her and MADONNA IS NOTTT Happy . NOTTT , iconic and all BUT NOT HAPPY and also NOT GOOD PERSON.

do you personally know her or just making all this up?

Archived