• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

15 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Deluxe Edition Bonus Tracks: 

-Radar :smokney:

Also, don't forget a "Chillin' With You Pt. II"! :jj:

Spoiler

This time though, it's a trap song featuring Rae Sremmurd and Rich Da Kid titled "Chillin' Without Ya". :jj:

• Leader
On 5/25/2019 at 5:41 AM, MikeMasi said:

Anyone who says they won’t support her music is just going to ruin things. If she doesn’t do well with her music, it will force her to retire. I’m also against the conservatorship, but boycotting her music won’t change that. 

I’m sure being in the studio and creating some music may be therapeutic for her in some way with all this madness.

I share this sentiment. I think it's important we support her music because in the long run that's better for her than short-term :)

On 5/25/2019 at 2:41 PM, MikeMasi said:

On 5/25/2019 at 2:41 PM, MikeMasi said:

Anyone who says they won’t support her music is just going to ruin things. If she doesn’t do well with her music, it will force her to retire. I’m also against the conservatorship, but boycotting her music won’t change that.

I mean, it may not change anything about the conservatorship directly, but it'll affect her team - they won't be making that much money anymore. Boycotting is a pretty effective form of protest, especially when the people you are protesting against are money-hungry and greedy - it'll hit them pretty hard.

Also, I highly doubt they'll force her to retire. After all, Britney Jean and Glory were two consecutive flops and didn't sell very well, but she's still a part of the music industry.

Then again though, if we make an upcoming song / album flop, they could try to get our coins through other methods, like a tour / residency or a cosmetics line. If we boycott that too, they may try to force her to retire, but she probably will try and fight back. She loves making music, after all.

So, I don't think a boycott of the Britney brand will turn out as bad as you think it might. :tbh:

Britney's next era would be huge so if her team is willing to sabotage that with a single being released as early as now then they are c*nts! 

We need an era maybe at the end of this year it's way too early for Britney to be paraded around while she is in the midst of fighting her conservatorship 

My first thought about this was “oh god, another single rumor”

then I thought about it?

her team is doing absolutely all they can to get us to stop talking about Free Britney. They leaked the Make Me video, had Britney post a video saying “I’m okay”, telling various news outlets she’s fine...honestly the next thing I would expect would be for them to release a song where she sings about being empowered to try to divert attention.

why does this sound so illogical to you guys? It’s shitty. I really wouldn’t put that past them at this point. 

Archived