britneyqueers

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Own Way featuring G Eazy

[I bet you weren't expecting this...]

* iconic giggle *

You don't need bars to know when you're in prison

I keep on yelling, why won't anybody listen?

If I'm unstable then who put me on stage? (how crazy!)

Why is my papa stealing my wage? (how lazy!)

Hey Louy Lou-

Why is it you keep pulling all the **** you do?

Dark arts have you addicted

Quit your voo-doo-ooo

But I guess it's not your fault

You're a slug in need of salt

Or would you class that as assault? (hey!)

It's been too long since I did things my own way

People acting as if I have my own say (but no way)

I try to run but these ******* right behind meee[mayyyy]

Don't need it to be Christmas to know you're with a turkey

Fired you before, is that why you want to hurt me?

I let you go, but they let you back in

You're like a turd, I'll keep on flushin'

G Eazy:

Caught B off guard maybe once or twice

******* parties, Vodka ice

Paparazzi flashing up skirt

pu$$y showing - spread the word

Lowest eb - that's when they strike

Larry, Jamie, Lou - Third Reich

To call 'em leeches would disrespect

The respect real leeches deserve to get

These clowns too greedy to understand

Their every move's been underhand

But fighting now, fierce as ****

Their cheating ***** ran outta luck

Enjoy the fall, enjoy the crash

TMZ's gonna miss your cash

Eazy!

[Musical interlude]

Bet you didn't think about 

When the truth would all come out

And your lying and deceiving got found out

Bet you didn't realise

Since 07 I got wise

No-more pulling wool over my pretty eyes

[I knew you weren't expecting that] 

* iconic giggle *

Anyone who says they won’t support her music is just going to ruin things. If she doesn’t do well with her music, it will force her to retire. I’m also against the conservatorship, but boycotting her music won’t change that. 

I’m sure being in the studio and creating some music may be therapeutic for her in some way with all this madness.

19 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

Anyone who says they won’t support her music is just going to ruin things. If she doesn’t do well with her music, it will force her to retire. I’m also against the conservatorship, but boycotting her music won’t change that. 

I’m sure being in the studio and creating some music may be therapeutic for her in some way with all this madness.

then let her retire, she's been at it long enough and deserves a happy life regardless of what that may look like

I'm not gonna be selfish nor support the corruption of her team

6 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

then let her retire, she's been at it long enough and deserves a happy life regardless of what that may look like

I'm not gonna be selfish nor support the corruption of her team

So you want her to sit home, be in a conservstorship and not let her enjoy her hobby? That’s great. Let her just sit home and have no life or career.

Nothing has been confirmed yet. And by the way, I would also like to add that it’s not just “Britney’s team.” Maybe we should start thinking there are other people involved in this. The judge being one for not allowing her to have her freedom. 

7 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

I'm honestly surprised at how much support this comment got. I thought for sure those saying her team is behind this apparent push would downvote the hell out of it.

1 minute ago, MikeMasi said:

So you want her to sit home, be in a conservstorship and not let her enjoy her hobby? That’s great. Let her just sit home and have no life or career.

she can enjoy whatever hobby she wants, I won't take part of it regardless of how it looks like

her happiness doesn't depend on me

6 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

I'm honestly surprised at how much support this comment go. I thought for sure those saying her team is behind this apparent push would downvote the hell out of it.

What’s there to down vote? As a fan, we can want and wish for music. It would be a good idea at this point. Britney isn’t speaking. Her mother and a few people liked comments, but no one is stating the facts or the truth. So if they want to keep it a secret and not honor all the support from the fans, then let them pretend nothing is happening then. Clearly they could care less about the impact we created, so they might as well down play it with new music, because now the media, TMZ and other sources are patraying her as a mental case and someone who can’t handle like. That’s just wrong! If Britney wants this to go right, she would set the record straight and clearly she’s not. Maybe it’s all just a conspiracy at this point. 

1 hour ago, MikeMasi said:

What’s there to down vote? As a fan, we can want and wish for music. It would be a good idea at this point. Britney isn’t speaking. Her mother and a few people liked comments, but no one is stating the facts or the truth. So if they want to keep it a secret and not honor all the support from the fans, then let them pretend nothing is happening then. Clearly they could care less about the impact we created, so they might as well down play it with new music, because now the media, TMZ and other sources are patraying her as a mental case and someone who can’t handle like. That’s just wrong! If Britney wants this to go right, she would set the record straight and clearly she’s not. Maybe it’s all just a conspiracy at this point. 

I mean, I agreed with your initial point :)

Archived