New single ‘My Own Way’ dropping 5/31?

britneyqueers

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

not if they find "Myah Marie vocals" and they scrap the original video :explainlol:

they'll still buy it and fall into the team's trap, people rather get instant self-gratification over helping someone out

If it’s true I hope it’s cause she wants to. But maybe that is what she wants? To be distracted from all this, talk about new music. Maybe to some degree this is her way of thanking us HER FANS as a thank you treat for spreading this Free Britney movement and helped her get a step closer from exposing all the wrong that’s been done. Keep in mind with all these court fees and child support and everything she is paying right now she still needs to make money. I honestly want her to do what she wants, relax for a bit but we all know when she’s in control of her music she loves to be in the studio cooking up what she wants. 

GUYS. We got some more news about "My Own Way" from TMZ:

Spoiler

N imagine if it's real tho
I mean..this is the first time that the Army doesn't believe a rumour about a new single too :drown:

Plus I can't be 100% sure that this is a fake rumour since several big pop girls are releasing on the same day and her team LOVES to **** up her releases so it seems accurate that they would do that...

I mean at this point, I wouldn't put it past her team to release something. It isn't like she would get to pick the release date. I mean honestly, there isn't anything for us to do till September. If she is in or out of the conservatorship we still want our girl to have a career.  

Its been 10000 years since new Britney music, so I do think we should support her. Her doing well looks good for her at hearings. 

On 5/27/2019 at 8:09 AM, Dark.Knight said:

they'll still buy it and fall into the team's trap, people rather get instant self-gratification over helping someone out

Agreed, a single is a PERFECT way to distract us. I warned everyone that they have weapons to use against us, I still think getting Britney to post that image was their first hit....and it is working. 

Archived