Eating Disorder

She didn’t have an eating disorder as such. Her body was always naturally athletic and slim but there were definitely other factors keeping her weight down. 

She abused laxatives and amphetamines, she was always being papped with them from 2002-2007. A lot of people from every industry use performance enhancing ***** and Britney was no different, there’s no shame in looking back at the past critically and no shade here.

The ‘energy’ we often reminisce about as fans could’ve really just have been a young girl taking ***** to stay at an insane physical level and keep the weight off. I’d say this started in 2000.

Anyone whose taken amphetemines knows they give you hours of energy, a need to move physically/dance, zero appetite and absolutely horrific anxious & depressed comedowns. Fits Britney to a tee.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
3 hours ago, DayvinDazone said:

Eating disorder???

tenor.gif

That's literally just a 20 year old body anybody could achieve with a lot of discipline, impeccable diet, and the ridiculous amount of dancing / exercise she was doing.

Also, she's holding her stomach in, in the 3rd picture.

And the reason why she looks so thin is because of the angle the picture was shot from.

albumnic.jpg 

Is this real? :jackk:

• Like 1
5 hours ago, M3DON3R said:

She didn’t have an eating disorder as such. Her body was always naturally athletic and slim but there were definitely other factors keeping her weight down. 

She abused laxatives and amphetamines, she was always being papped with them from 2002-2007. A lot of people from every industry use performance enhancing ***** and Britney was no different, there’s no shame in looking back at the past critically and no shade here.

The ‘energy’ we often reminisce about as fans could’ve really just have been a young girl taking ***** to stay at an insane physical level and keep the weight off. I’d say this started in 2000.

Anyone whose taken amphetemines knows they give you hours of energy, a need to move physically/dance, zero appetite and absolutely horrific anxious & depressed comedowns. Fits Britney to a tee.

spill that tea sis :schoolingtime:

• 2 years later...

https://popdirt.com/britney-gives-bizarre-excuse-for-dropping-diet-pills/19665/

WENN reports Britney Spears came up with a bizarre excuse when asked whether she did really drop a packet of Zantrex-3 diet pills from her bag at London’s Heathrow airport on Tuesday. She answered on the GMTV breakfast show, “Are you serious? I don’t even have a bag. That’s, like, that’s so funny,” before mumbling after being asked whether the reports were false, “Yeah, yeah.” A spokesperson for the network remarked, “Britney looked stunned and embarrassed when the question arose, I don’t think she’d been expecting it at all.”

Where can I see this interview? Is it real?

4 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

why has this dusty 3 year old thread been bumped? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: and such a stupid topic too lmao

Indeed.

And for anyone reading this and now feeling tempted to dig for more old threads, take a look at the rules once more:

Bumping Threads

• Members may bump old threads, but only if they are genuinely contributing to the old topic. Warning points will be issued if members purposefully bump in-active threads for no apparent reason, and/or bump multiple old threads simply to cause disorder.
  • 2 warning points
  • Automatically removed after 2 days. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2