Eating Disorder

6 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I'm a guy and I'm just as skinny as Britney in those pics yet I don't have an eating disorder.. if you want to see what an eating disorder looks like watch some K-Pop performances.. **** is scary.. :mj:

she was just really active with a heavy schedule that involved a ton of dancing and choreography.. it made sense for her to be that skinny at the time.. these days she does a lot of fitness which is why she has a lot of muscle.. :mhmnod:

True! In hollywood you never know, hollywood pressures and standards can get to people. I just asked cause her body at this time (little muscle yet really skinny) reminded me of Nicole Scherzinger who admitted she had a eating disorder during pcd.

was just wondering if the media back then or people questioned her body

• Like 5
2 hours ago, BritintheZone said:

Did Britney ever have a eating disorder? She always been slim but during a period of time was really skinny. Mean no hate just curious. Plus wasnt old enough then to hear what media and people were saying back then

E8089-E28-2-A96-41-C2-8-D0-F-39-A705-DFC

this pointy nose looks like current noseney. :imdying:

• Like 1

I honestly don't think so. As others have pointed out, Britney loves to work out and eat healthily, especially now, but I'm sure that was the case in the past too.

During primeney I don't actually remember the media saying anything bad about her body (I only mention the media because I know sometimes it has an impact on how celebrities act/say certain things, especially because media organisations and magazines can photoshop bodies too). I do remember the stories after the 2007 VMA's performance where the media was saying she had gotten fat. Then of course Piece Of Me comes out with the iconic 'I'm Mrs she's too big now she's too thin' line :makesomenoise:

I also remember a Daily Mail story from 2015 where they complained about Britney's 'flab' as she was photographed sitting down in the pink wagon on the set of the Pretty Girls video shoot. I remember thinking it was a very mean and unnecessary article. Don't we all have a bit of flab when we sit down and slouch? 

• Like 5

your post comes across almost like you're wanting her to have had an eating disorder. her body was never anorexic-skinny, it was always super athletic skinny. our girl has always loved her fraps and junk food i don't think she ever truly denied herself food

• Like 8
20 minutes ago, Martini said:

your post comes across almost like you're wanting her to have had an eating disorder. her body was never anorexic-skinny, it was always super athletic skinny. our girl has always loved her fraps and junk food i don't think she ever truly denied herself food

A britney stan wanting her to be more sick? Cmon! :surething: Please , chill. 

• Like 2