Newest Star issue: Britney begs Sam Marry me... NOW!

Maybe her team should spend less on meds and more on therapy to give Brit self confidence and then she wouldn't need a man all the time to feel complete. 

If they did get married, it'd be over within a year. 

Britney cannot hold down a relationship. Sorry not sorry :queenflopga:

• Like 4
47 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Maybe her team should spend less on meds and more on therapy to give Brit self confidence and then she wouldn't need a man all the time to feel complete. 

If they did get married, it'd be over within a year. 

Britney cannot hold down a relationship. Sorry not sorry :queenflopga:

I thought she was in therapy this whole time... like I thought the court made it mandatory.

If they didn’t, that raises NEW concerns for me.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Yes!David,Jason but Sam is being very low is an accomplice of all this plot.

What the actual ****? I mean, what services is he being payed for? Or is Sam officially a male ******?  :airpls: I mean, he doesn’t work for her like Jason did, and even that was weird enough (just in terms of relationship dynamic; being managed by your SO is never a healthy situation).

• Like 2
1 minute ago, LostInAnImage said:

What the actual ****? I mean, what services is he being payed for? Or is Sam officially a male ******?  :airpls: I mean, he doesn’t work for her like Jason did, and even that was weird enough (just in terms of relationship dynamic; being managed by your SO is never a healthy situation).

Britney since 2006(I prefer not to talk about Adnan)has not had a normal relationship.Her team wants to control everything including her feelings and they decide with which person can have a relationship.In this case Sam.They promise Fame to Sam and Sam promises to have controlled and distracted to Britney. 

• Like 1