Newest Star issue: Britney begs Sam Marry me... NOW!

Niki

9 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

What the hell? If that’s true, things are even more f**ked up than I thought. I’m not accusing you of making this up by any means, but is there a specific source for this allegation you could please provide? :) (Preferably not a link directing me to 800 pages; that damn thread is the reason I still don’t know what’s verified information vs rumor/speculation yet)! :wontcry:

You really believe that? :selenerz:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

Britney since 2006(I prefer not to talk about Adnan)has not had a normal relationship.Her team wants to control everything including her feelings and they decide with which person can have a relationship.In this case Sam.They promise Fame to Sam and Sam promises to have controlled and distracted to Britney. 

In many cultures arranged marriages are the norm  :werk: and it's like merging empires in some cases,

wery royall thing it seems not just body ache :tongueney:

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

Ah, I didn’t know about the “Work” video; given the song and artist, I never had any reason to watch it. That makes me dislike him even more. :ugh:

But yeah, that’s certainly quite the “coincidence.” I definitely agree with regard to him landing the Skechers ad; it’s exactly like when K-Fed used Britney in order to get signed onto a record label. These guys would never make it on their own, and thus they just use her as both a career and money-making opportunity. It’s very blatant, and it’s truly gross. 

Yeah I just don’t buy that he’s truly in love with her, he’s 25, I doubt he wants to be in a committed relationship. Given how many boyfriends she had gone through under the cship, he’s just another **** boy to keep Britney happy. 

• Super Mods
40 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

It's about damn time majority of you see why I hate him so much. Now you know.

Hey a lot of us have felt that way about him from the start. The others were blinded by his good looks.

1 minute ago, puppylo16 said:

Hey a lot of us have felt that way about him from the start. The others were blinded by his good looks.

I know but many who did hate him were never this vocal. I think I was the onky one who always said he was arrogant, fame *****, using her to climb his way up to success, etc. I'm just happy to see so many are finally coming out and saying it too. 

Archived