Newest Star issue: Britney begs Sam Marry me... NOW!

Niki

3 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

JT was longer, although not sure exactly how long since they both denied it for ages. 

He said a couple of times they dated for 4 years. Other times he said they dated for 3 years and a half. There is a pic of them from late 98 that seems like they were already hooking up. And she said once he went after her when she was still promoting BOMT the single. Both were on this radio show or smt and he went after her to talk to her and from then on they began dating. They ended in march 2002 but were on & off a couple of times since then like she said herself, Lance and JC as well. Maybe thats why sometimes he said 4 years, maybe he was counting the times they got back together as well. For what Johnny Wright said once, she fired him during their split in february 03. So I guess this was the last time they were together.

3 hours ago, Urbanney said:

It's crazy they've been together almost 3 years already though. Is this the longest relationship she's had?

Didnt she date Jason for more than 3 years? They became public in late 09 but in early 09 he was already seen a lot with her and they probably broke up in late 12.  

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Britney since 2006(I prefer not to talk about Adnan)has not had a normal relationship.Her team wants to control everything including her feelings and they decide with which person can have a relationship.In this case Sam.They promise Fame to Sam and Sam promises to have controlled and distracted to Britney. 

What the hell? If that’s true, things are even more f**ked up than I thought. I’m not accusing you of making this up by any means, but is there a specific source for this allegation you could please provide? :) (Preferably not a link directing me to 800 pages; that damn thread is the reason I still don’t know what’s verified information vs rumor/speculation yet)! :wontcry:

I love Britney and i half believe this. We don’t really... know her ... in my mind. But part of me tells me . Yes u do!!!!!!!!!!!! And I do see her asking Sam to do the deed.. I can see her main goal ( in HER life ) to be happy with a new baby (or two) and living in a new town with sam... and that’s what scares the people around her. But really she SHOULD be able to make these decisions (or in some people’s eyes mistakes) some fans don’t get the real her or her mental state and neither does her family.. who are the originals that pushed her into this life in the first place. And now they want to be super “Christian” and right way.....? Ughh who knows the real truth but Britney deserves to live responsibly as herSelf now!!! Watch love and hip hop and Rob and Chyna/Kardashian’s and so many other reality shows and u will see “distinction” .. but just because other rich people’s lives isn’t for you doesn’t mean it isn’t for them...

1 hour ago, LostInAnImage said:

What the hell? If that’s true, things are even more f**ked up than I thought. I’m not accusing you of making this up by any means, but is there a specific source for this allegation you could please provide? :) (Preferably not a link directing me to 800 pages; that damn thread is the reason I still don’t know what’s verified information vs rumor/speculation yet)! :wontcry:

You Think Britney has a social life?How do you think she know her boyfriends?Her team will no let her buy some flowers without their consent.Do you think will have a boyfriend without their consent?

Do you think that Sam's attitude is adequate during this time that she has been in psychiatry?Especially on Valentine's Day, making believe he was with her,In the post of "My Time" putting hearts when she did not write that post and she was still in the psychiatric, commenting on each post, included in the last two, etc.Do you really think that they have not offered him fame in exchange for being with her?

6 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

You Think Britney has a social life?How do you think she know her boyfriends?Her team will no let her buy some flowers without their consent.Do you think will have a boyfriend without their consent?

Do you think that Sam's attitude is adequate during this time that she has been in psychiatry?Especially on Valentine's Day, making believe he was with her,In the post of "My Time" putting hearts when she did not write that post and she was still in the psychiatric, commenting on each post, included in the last two, etc.Do you really think that they have not offered him fame in exchange for being with her?

Woke 

41 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Do you think that Sam's attitude is adequate during this time that she has been in psychiatry?

Oh, I honestly have no idea what his attitude has been; I took a break from exhale immediately after Domination was canceled and then didn’t log back in until late last week, so I’m way behind on everything!

Hence my inquiry wasn’t questioning you at all, but just genuinely wondering what, if anything, has been revealed thus far regarding Sam (other than the fact he’s a narcissistic, opportunistic and entitled douche, which we’ve known from the start).

How did he behave during her three month hospitalization?

Edit: I totally missed where you said her team doesn’t even allow her to buy flowers; what the actual ****?! I knew her situation was bad, but this is beyond insane. :umomg:

1 hour ago, LostInAnImage said:

Oh, I honestly have no idea what his attitude has been; I took a break from exhale immediately after Domination was canceled and then didn’t log back in until late last week, so I’m way behind on everything!

Hence my inquiry wasn’t questioning you at all, but just genuinely wondering what, if anything, has been revealed thus far regarding Sam (other than the fact he’s a narcissistic, opportunistic and entitled douche, which we’ve known from the start).

How did he behave during her three month hospitalization?

Edit: I totally missed where you said her team doesn’t even allow her to buy flowers; what the actual ****?! I knew her situation was bad, but this is beyond insane. :umomg:

I mean a big giveaway is he was in the fifth harmony’s work video. I’m sure that was like his audition and Larry probably approached him (he is fifth harmony’s manager) I mean no is allowed to see her unless they are screened. He was a nobody and look now he lands sketchers ad campaigns and being on men’s health spreads, he couldn’t get that on his own, it’s only because he’s Britney’s bf that people recognize him. 

50 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I mean a big giveaway is he was in the fifth harmony’s work video. I’m sure that was like his audition and Larry probably approached him (he is fifth harmony’s manager) I mean no is allowed to see her unless they are screened. He was a nobody and look now he lands sketchers ad campaigns and being on men’s health spreads, he couldn’t get that on his own, it’s only because he’s Britney’s bf that people recognize him. 

Ah, I didn’t know about the “Work” video; given the song and artist, I never had any reason to watch it. That makes me dislike him even more. :ugh:

But yeah, that’s certainly quite the “coincidence.” I definitely agree with regard to him landing the Skechers ad; it’s exactly like when K-Fed used Britney in order to get signed onto a record label. These guys would never make it on their own, and thus they just use her as both a career and money-making opportunity. It’s very blatant, and it’s truly gross. 

11 hours ago, Urbanney said:

It's crazy they've been together almost 3 years already though. Is this the longest relationship she's had?

I still believe he's getting paid though. A very well paid ******. It's a long gig though. And he's playing his part well, the big and strong protective boyfriend. Meanwhe he gets fame and hopes to improve his modeling career 

I don't think Britney can meet people . She's always surrounded by her team. How could she meet a guy? She said she had his number.. coincidence.. don't think so.

10 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

Wait, back up. Sam receives a salary from Team B?!

You’re cute. Have you not noticed that they refer to him as her boyfriend and fitness coach? How many fitness professionals do you know give away their services for free? Do you honestly believe a young man like him, well known for his social climbing, is going to hang around for days and bang an old lady like Brit for free?  I’m sure she’s a decent lay, but realistically, I wouldn’t call him an ******, just a high priced babysitter... She even complained about him in an interview and how staged the Instagram posts were because he’s a perfectionist and wanted to get the best shots to safeguard his brand. LOL! 

Sadly yes, all of Brit’s boyfriends, minus Jason Alexander and Adnan, have been contracted and paid. It’s the norm for the industry, especially when you want to safeguard a cash cow like Britney Spears. In some ways good, in others, you should never fall in love with the help. She’ll never know real love again until she finds someone in her class. She keeps “dating” beneath her station, so these guys are not genuine as they don’t have money of their own.

47 minutes ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

Yes Britney is Definitely  begging Sam to marry her while she was allegedly locked in a mental institute for the last 3 months

You guys are really gullible

Britney is notorious for begging men to be with her and is the one hung up on marriage to warm dongs. It might not be real but I wouldn’t put it past her either. It would be a sad day honestly because Sam is not a good fit for Brit and she should have moved on from him a long time ago. I’d love to see her finally end up with someone of equal or greater star status. Not these backup dancer, Cinderella types.

Archived