And even more companies owned by Jamie Spears after the c-ship

P & S GENERAL CONTRACTORS, INC filed in 2015 

BRIDGMORE TIMBER LLC filed in 2015

J SQUARED PRODUCTIONS LLC filed in 2018

COOKIN CRUZIN & CHAOS LLC filed in 2015

JAMIE AND LYNNE INC filed in 2015

SPEARS METAL BUILDINGS INC JAMIE filed in 2015

We are getting close to 20 companies under Jamie names in US

I wonder how much money went "missing" ?

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Oooh so this is insane Dina Lapolt is part of team B too?! She's the lady loucifer tried to throw off her anti gay agenda with by posting a picture with one of her friends who is gay

she’s def the lawyer for Jamie lynn and lou, but not sure for Britney. I love how Lou pulls her out the bag in a post now people have accused her of homophobia - ‘because she has a gay friend she can’t be’ right??

Dina most recently represented that rapper who is an undocumented uk immigrant to the US. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Just looked through some older articles - this one from 2016 quotes an "inside source" who claimed to be one of her dancers. They said she's all about holistic healing and got off the meds. The article also says she talked about being bipolar in I Am Britney Jean, but she was clearly joking (the same way someone says, "OMG I hate crooked lines, I'm sooo OCD!"): https://www.inquisitr.com/3135478/britney-spears-finally-happy-healthy-heavily-medicated-dancer-billboard/

The article is clearly incorrect and I no longer believe it, but man, I really thought it might be true back in the day. I had no idea she was still being heavily medicated to this degree.

from their IG stories from last year and a few video interviews I can confidently say britney is kept isolated from her dancers if it isn’t work related. They barely know her.

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

she’s def the lawyer for Jamie lynn and lou, but not sure for Britney. I love how Lou pulls her out the bag in a post now people have accused her of homophobia - ‘because she has a gay friend she can’t be’ right??

Dina most recently represented that rapper who is an undocumented uk immigrant to the US. 

21 Savage is not an undocumented immigrant. He was on a work visa but it expired.

6 minutes ago, IndieBritFan said:

Why is he so supportive of Lynne being the conservator I thought she was the one who testified against him saying he put pills in Britney food, took her batteries out her car etc...

Sn: they been drugging this girl for so many years I wonder when she’s completely sober that’s when she rebel & try to fight for her freedom :byebitch: :nochillbrit:

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

And even more companies owned by Jamie Spears after the c-ship

P & S GENERAL CONTRACTORS, INC filed in 2015 

BRIDGMORE TIMBER LLC filed in 2015

J SQUARED PRODUCTIONS LLC filed in 2018

COOKIN CRUZIN & CHAOS LLC filed in 2015

JAMIE AND LYNNE INC filed in 2015

SPEARS METAL BUILDINGS INC JAMIE filed in 2015

We are getting close to 20 companies under Jamie names in US

Cookin, Cruizn & Chaos sounds like gay **** :demi:

• Like 4

It started around 2002. There was a huge sales drop from Oops to Britney also because of tough competition coming from artists like P!nk and Avril Lavigne that were seeing as talented while Britney was the perfect untouchable Barbie who could dance while lip syncing. She became the easy target. 

Then the break up with Justin was the beginning of the downfall... I’m still surprise at how well In The Zone did despite the amount of bad publicity she would get every day. 

Then her getting married in Vegas, Onyx Hotel Tour was too ****** for many, K Fed happened... and we all know the rest... 

She received hate since the very beginning for being too ****** (1999) but that was nothing compared to 2002-2004.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

Why is he so supportive of Lynne being the conservator I thought she was the one who testified against him saying he put pills in Britney food, took her batteries out her car etc...

Sn: they been drugging this girl for so many years I wonder when she’s completely sober that’s when she rebel & try to fight for her freedom :byebitch: :nochillbrit:

Sam say he forgive her 

• Like 6
  • Super Mods
17 minutes ago, Lilith said:

most of the **** Lynne wrote in her book is a big fat lie so  :cackling: she was never able to prove her bs :well: he probably thinks Lynne is the lesser evil and better option for conservator compared to Jamie :cackling: eventho in reality both her parents and entire family are in need of a jail cell for stealing Britneys money and using her for decades :cackling:

I think he thinks she’s easy to manipulate just like Britney.

• Love 1
  • Like 3