#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, Shrekney said:

You’ll probably be the new target tbh bc you’ve getting on everyone’s last goddam nerve for the past 700 something pages :badthoughts:

also hi again Lou! :hiii: don’t forget your peppermints and walking stick on your way out :rihclap:

Idk how I’ve been getting on your nerves when I’ve just been asking why you guys are so sure that she doesn’t NEED the conservatorship at all.

I haven’t taken a stance either way because I haven’t seen the sealed court records.

It’s okay, though. Thinking Britney is perfectly fine and normal and sane is easier than thinking she may be the total opposite.

• Like 2
Just now, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

I couldn't check Exhale since page 671. What happened? 

Well... I saw Britney posting in IG. She's so active right now... hehe:oknolol:

The Blast published the non-Lou Taylor emails and Radar ran an article with a body language expert saying Britney didn't believe what she was saying in the first video

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Ok, so.....

YES. Lou went ballistic and started harassing the gays. Then made a spelling mistake and exposed the name of the gay demon she failed to exorcise back in 2007.

Currently, we're talking signs because Loucifer is Scorpio which made all the Scorpios in this thread feel uncomfortable.

Everybody agrees that Lou Taylor is the DEVIL tho

Love u and welcome back <333

Is this the latest ? Can y'all hold any revelations for an hour when I'm done work. 

Ps, aquaRius r the best lovers cuz we freaks

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Do you guys really think that’s who it is? :mhmnod:

I remember seeing him (the real Andrew Wallet) in one of those videos that were circulating last week. It was an old interview where he talked about Britney's situation, but I don't remember which news portal was it. He looked older than this picture though, but they always used photoshopped pics for this kind of ads

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

The gays agreed the fitness video was unearthed by Lou from Brinny's Instagram's videos vault to silence the gays.

Lou also started harassing the gays and promoting her exorcism business.

There was a brief discussion about the evil nature of Scorpios but many of our kings here at exhell are Scorpios so the discussion flopped and now we'RE HERE

im still sad theres no pisces. us emotional souls that cry at everything.:crying3:

• Like 1