#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Is she does what she needs to and goes away for a few more months, she needs a rest. People will definitely be interested in whatever she does next, whether it’s the Musical, B10 or something else. As long as they don’t rush B10 I think it could do much better than BJ and Glory, based on all the attention and support right now

4 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Calvary Chapel Brentwood
Office  Primary
215 Ward Circle, Suite 103, Brentwood, TN 37027, US

At the same adress we can also find 
Atara Tours, Inc (Remember that company Jamie created for the vegas residency right ?)
Brandcasting Unlimited, Llc
Britney Brands, Inc
Spears Management Inc
The Britney Spears Foundation
White Transport Llc (Industry: Entity Owns Vehicles for Personal Use)
All are Britney and/or Jamie related

Then we find also listed
Lou Taylor 
Email:
l...@tristarse.com
Organization: Prime Capital Svc
Title: Manager
Site: tristarse.com
Specialties: Investment Banking and Securities Dealing; Security Brokers, Dealers, and Flotation Companies

The company is
Prime Capital Services, Inc 
Industry: Security Broker/Dealer
SIC: 6211 - Security Brokers, Dealers, and Flotation Companies
Site: tristarse.com

https://homemetry.com/house/215+WARD+CIR,+Brentwood+TN

Does anyone know anything about money laundering? Cause this is sus 

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Lol advertisers cap their budgets, so after X amount of loads from an IP address the bids get low in price and I don't really make much more. In other words... nahhhh

Are you low key asking us to use a VPN? :snarky:

• Like 3

I don’t care, honestly. If this all concludes with the conservatorship being dissolved and her entering retirement with her boys, I’ll obviously miss the music but genuinely will be thrilled for her. She deserves to have the life she’s always wanted, and it’s sure as hell not this. I’m sure as an artist she loves making music, but not at this price. Nothing is worth your freedom. 

• Like 3

Also guys notice how earlier when The Blast posted the emails Lutfi leaked they didn't post Lou's end of the email exchange. This might literally prove that they're trying to apply reverse psychology and trying to put the blame on the media for the leak in an attempt to diffamate the publication and give Britney's statement about the emails some validity while avoiding to expose her team  :byetina:

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, Ryan9999 said:

Fetus Jordy :demi:

I actually think he looks exactly the same! I was gonna ask his skincare regimen, but it seemed inappropriate given the circumstances. :pieceofwhat:

But seriously, if there had been no legitimacy behind his questions/claims, what motivation would the guardian of the biggest star in the world (at the time) have for suing a 21-year-old fan?

I mean, the entire internet is filled with extreme slander and gossip regarding Britney that is patently untrue, and yet this is the accusation that made an immediate impact. Very telling. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Idk how I’ve been getting on your nerves when I’ve just been asking why you guys are so sure that she doesn’t NEED the conservatorship at all.

I haven’t taken a stance either way because I haven’t seen the sealed court records.

It’s okay, though. Thinking Britney is perfectly fine and normal and sane is easier than thinking she may be the total opposite.

Lmfaoo who tf said Britney is fine and normal? :tiffcackle: I’m sure our girl has lots of f**king baggage to deal with (like most of us) but that doesn’t warrant all her rights being stripped away just so the others who constantly gaslight her can split her paycheck amongst themselves. I’m more than sure I’ve said that to you like 400 pages ago.. :orangu: 

What am I doing still talking your Lou-natic grandma looking *** :ehidk: 

bye Lou-cifer :byetina: I’m gonna go live my fresh ripe young and beautiful life while your expired *** rots in jail :cutebrit:

• Like 5

I don’t want b10 anymore. I would only listen if  I knew it was Britney’s baby again.. I can tell she really liked the songs she recorded for glory and I will be happy if she just records a nice album and stays low key.  No more residency or tour.. music is cool. 

• Like 4