#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, DayvinDazone said:

The gays agreed the fitness video was unearthed by Lou from Brinny's Instagram's videos vault to silence the gays.

Lou also started harassing the gays and promoting her exorcism business.

There was a brief discussion about the evil nature of Scorpios but many of our kings here at exhell are Scorpios so the discussion flopped and now we'RE HERE

WTF? Explain please:disbelief:

Exhale never disappoints.

15 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

She didn’t have a team in 2007

And Chris Crocker was the only one screaming Leave Britney Alone. The rest of Britney’s fans didn’t like Chris Crocker and were embarrassed by him.

I must be the odd man out here bc I loved Chris Crocker at this time :cuteidk: I remember buying his leave Britney alone merch and showing his video to whoever would watch it. I felt the same way he did :crying3:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

I must be the odd man out here bc I loved Chris Crocker at this time :cuteidk: I remember buying his leave Britney alone merch and showing his video to whoever would watch it 

I liked him before Leave Britney Alone. He was a MySpace icon! But Exhale hated him and they didn’t want the media to leave Britney alone. They loved every second of it.

• Like 1