#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, DayvinDazone said:

Ok, so.....

YES. Lou went ballistic and started harassing the gays. Then made a spelling mistake and exposed the name of the gay demon she failed to exorcise back in 2007.

Currently, we're talking signs because Loucifer is Scorpio which made all the Scorpios in this thread feel uncomfortable.

Everybody agrees that Lou Taylor is the DEVIL tho

Love u and welcome back <333

Do you have any links or pics of what she said to the fans? :o 

1 minute ago, DayvinDazone said:

Ok, so.....

YES. Lou went ballistic and started harassing the gays. Then made a spelling mistake and exposed the name of the gay demon she failed to exorcise back in 2007.

Currently, we're talking signs because Loucifer is Scorpio which made all the Scorpios in this thread feel uncomfortable.

Everybody agrees that Lou Taylor is the DEVIL tho

Love u and welcome back <333

that poor devil must feel anxious if she's started harrassing gays.

keep it up guyssssssssssss

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

We love our Scorpios but you guys have had some bad representation over the course of the world's history :omg:

7 minutes ago, dcooper29090 said:

***** I'm a scorpio and though I have been known to spill tea when people do me wrong, I am nothing like that evil insipid **** 

7 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

You need to click on the gif and draggggg it for all it's worth. :jj:

Why have all Scorpios naturally mastered the art of Tea  spilling tho. When will other signs >>>>

7 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Girl I don't believe in horoscopes but all y'all can chill with the Scorpio hate before it starts. I'm a scorpio :gimmemoar:

Don't worry I love all the signs (Scorpio and Gemini too :jj:) and please refer to your birth chart if you really want to know astrology/yourself --> https://www.astro.com/horoscope

FYI Britney's birth chart : Sagitarius sun, Libra rising and Aquarius moon. --> https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Spears,_Britney

Spoiler

Frank Clifford quotes Barry Street of Equinox (The Astrology Shop, London), Nov/ 2000. "She and her mother had walked in with bodyguards et al; they cleared the shop and calculated her chart." (Most ref books give another state as her birthplace.) Robert Currey of Equinox adds that "Britney's mother filled out the birth information and the place of birth is McComb, MS not Mahon, MS. A first chart was prepared using Mahon, MS due to a misreading of her mother's handwriting and they asked for it to be corrected to McComb, Pike County, MS."

Jonathan Cainer also quotes Barry Street. "I know about her Aquarian Moon because I know her time of birth. And I know that because her mum told it to my friend Barry who runs Equinox, the astrology shop in central London. One afternoon a few years back, Britney, her mum and her sister Jamie Lynn all came to Barry's store to get their computer charts cast. Barry says she looked even more beautiful, as she stood behind his counter, than she does in her pictures. No doubt Britney's horoscope warned her of a tough time ahead. No doubt she ignored it. Certainly she didn't get into an in-depth reading of her past, present and future." [1]

Craft quotes from her mother Lynne Spears' book, "Through The Storm", pg. 31-32, that Britney was born "December 2, 1981, after twenty-one hours of labor".

Craft quotes an Instragram post by Lynne Spears posted on Dec. 2 2018 at ISO time (UTC) 08:47:36.000Z, which reads "Happy Birthday Britney! It’s about this time of the morning you were born! I remember it well!". [2] This calls into question the data given to Barry Street by her mother in 2000.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Do you have any links or pics of what she said to the fans? :o 

2 hours ago, f**knfurter said:

(He's deleting these because he mentioned where Britney was staying; I agree, that part should not be out. But its splashed everywhere in here and I want to post both caps, so--)

tumblr_inline_pqh8tsHFUW1qeocn5_1280.png

Her reply:

tumblr_inline_pqh8txAN4Y1qeocn5_1280.png

• Like 2