Diddy & Irving Azoff Had To Have Known About Britney & Her Forced Facility Stay In 2019

14 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Azoff must have known. Diddy is not on my radar except for the FBI involvement.

Irving Azoff is Lou Taylor's mentor and friend. Also, his wife is a best friend to Kris Jenner...

Diddy is a Tri Star client and my belief is he works with Lou & Robin because he knows they have no problem doing criminal acts for him (Robin Greenhill paying s** workers) given their reputation!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Lola2790 said:

Irving Azoff is Lou Taylor's mentor and friend. Also, his wife is a best friend to Kris Jenner...

Diddy is a Tri Star client and my belief is he works with Lou & Robin because he knows they have no problem doing criminal acts for him (Robin Greenhill paying s** workers) given their reputation!

I didn't know they are in the same circle. I read about Robin.

Posted (edited)

Wow this ran so deep this is why people need to think twice before joining in a making of fun of Britney the way the media has been PAID OFF to do! 

Britney is powerful! She knows MANY MANY MANY SECRETS! She was never supposed to get out of the conservatorship alive. They want her dead or back in the con. She was very strategic!

Edited by Oprah Winfrey.
  • Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block