#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, maquisl said:

I never attacked JL, nor I spammed Brit's friends, dancers, etc. But they always lied to us and now they get angry because the fans started asking questions? :mj: It would have been so much easier if they hadn't lied about this situation from the beginning. 

Good if you are not apart of those awful comments. 

When someone reads comments they tend to get triggered by the negative ones, so that's probably what happened with JL tonight.

• Like 1

What kind of freak expectation do you have. Do you expect her to be streaming on Facebook live crying banging on the door of the facility screaming britneys name like what do you think??? People have to go about their lives no matter what is happening. And you DONT KNOW ANYTHING LOL you guys are dumb af peace out

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Britney wasn’t “right” when writing those emails which have not even been verified as true. Britney speaking her mind is great - Britney being UNREASONABLE AND DEFIANT is not so great.

Britney was losing custody when she was writing these emails. Britney was driving around at 4am getting cases of Redbull, wearing a pink wig, and crying on the sidewalk with her dog.

Sam is NOT the answer. Please stop pushing that narrative.

"Defiant" shes not a child stop

• Like 4
1 minute ago, northfacing said:

THIS IS NOT ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH. This is about legal rights and freedoms.. for f**ks sake. Get it thru ur thick *** skull. 

Exactly. This is about a woman who is so sick, but can pull in and perform for millions. She's  a legal prisoner locked in this conservatorship.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Britney wasn’t “right” when writing those emails which have not even been verified as true. Britney speaking her mind is great - Britney being UNREASONABLE AND DEFIANT is not so great.

Britney was losing custody when she was writing these emails. Britney was driving around at 4am getting cases of Redbull, wearing a pink wig, and crying on the sidewalk with her dog.

Sam is NOT the answer. Please stop pushing that narrative.

Honestly, I’m a well-adjusted professional, with my **** together.. and I regularly get red bulls at 4am and cry on the sidewalk. That’s called f**king life, you creton. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Shaned said:

I'm reading through some of these comments on Jamie's page and people are monsters. Like it's so absurd and sad what people will say through their keyboards to someone they don't even know or know what they're actually going through. 

But that always happens, the social media are always full of haters. Even more if you're someone "famous". Now we are the bad and they are the saints again lol 

Just now, FatteFemaleStan said:

the more lies team B and the Spears family tell the harder it is to believe/leave them alone, if they would have just said the truth since the f**king beginning none of this mess would have escalated to this degree, so dont act all mad now miss jamie lynn :lessons: what kind of f**ked up *** ***** goes fishing with her "sick" dad while her sister is essentially isolated in a psych ward :mariahstare:

I do agree that the first "The Blast" article didn't help them at all. It made it worse.

8 minutes ago, WhatYouNeed said:

it's here :otears:

Can Beyoncé seriously **** off? Like I really love her and her music but the level of *** kissing people go with her it's f**king extreme not even Michael Jackson caused this type of hysteria and he had it way worst than her. Also now this line from her album with JAY Z doesn't make f**king sense anymore.

I guess you could say she really gave more than two f**ks :icant2:

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, SupTJ said:

What kind of freak expectation do you have. Do you expect her to be streaming on Facebook live crying banging on the door of the facility screaming britneys name like what do you think??? People have to go about their lives no matter what is happening. And you DONT KNOW ANYTHING LOL you guys are dumb af peace out

yeah bai... your response was lame and predictable :bpout:

• Like 1