#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Shaned said:

We all need to leave her ******** family alone. Im all for answers, but Jamie and her mom have every right not to say anything to us at all. We're not friends, we're not family. They have no idea who any of us are nor care. We only know of them because they chose to be in the spotlight. But people calling Jamie a terrible sister is not okay. How do we know she isn't devastated about all of this and her living a normal life is how she gets through it? There's a way of going about this without tearing people apart. 

This. We want answers but no need to harass, spam or attack just because we don't get any.

• Like 5
32 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

I am fearing fans might have, or may blow this out of proportion, as y’all like being dramatic.

there is MUCH MUCH MUCH we literally do not know about Britney’s situation. Acting like we do and protesting and What not, could make matters 10x worse. Is that What y’all want?

again, anyone that is not Britney or her team literally does not know anything. Having a 500 page thread about this seems somewhat dumb considering How little we know.

if she truly is depressed, or suffering from mental health issues, we shouldn’t Add to that. I’m personally just afraid that this will be bad for Britney the person. 

Lets try to be tasteful about this. 

I’m glad that people are upvoting you for something I’ve been trying to convey all day and getting bashed for. Keep it up. :hugs:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

I’m glad that people are upvoting you for something I’ve been trying to convey all day and getting bashed for. Keep it up. :hugs:

Yes, some fans are so quick to judge as soon as they get one piece of information and because they don't get a response from the other camp, they side straight away with those who give them answers.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Shaned said:

We all need to leave her ******** family alone. Im all for answers, but Jamie and her mom have every right not to say anything to us at all. We're not friends, we're not family. They have no idea who any of us are nor care. We only know of them because they chose to be in the spotlight. But people calling Jamie a terrible sister is not okay. How do we know she isn't devastated about all of this and her living a normal life is how she gets through it? There's a way of going about this without tearing people apart. 

This! People seem to think in order for her to be upset/distraught over things she shouldn’t be living her life as it is. Not EVERYONE reacts the same way. Some fans are just never happy.

• Like 2
Just now, Joey Orfino said:

Yes, some fans are so quick to judge as soon as they get one piece of information and because they don't get a response from the other camp, they side straight away with those who give them answers.

Team B always deny every *****ng bullsh*t media writes and now that truth is coming out they organised staged candids. So please....

Just now, Shaned said:

"movement" and "pure destruction" are two completely different things. The protest today was how it should always be. Supporting someone we care about in a decent and classy way. But attacking someone you don't know about answers they really don't need to share with us is absurd

I'm glad at least that those who are upfront in front of the media (Britney's Gram) are well spoken, mature women and not some crazy fans who can't discuss without throwing shade, insulting or making a mockery out of the situation.

• Like 6