#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

15 hours ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

15 hours ago, sweeetyme said:

She looks out of it

15 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Holy ****

TMZ said that she has bipolar symptoms, but takes meds...you have to have a bipolar diagnosis to be prescribed.

https://www.uclahealth.org/electroconvulsive-therapy-changes-key-areas-of-the-brain-that-play-roles-in-memory-and-emotion

The key happiness no memory...Also her team rushing her off here too...

https://www.accessonline.com/articles/britney-spears-dazzles-sparkling-minidress-2018-glaad-media-awards

DO HER TICS MAKE f**king SENSE NOW TO ANYONE????

How many times do you think she has been sent without anyone knowing???...this is just the first time we found out....

• Like 3

No but seriously, I'm kidding. I don't like fans attacking Jamie Lynn or any of her family. We don't know what they are doing behind the scenes. The ones that deserve the hate are definitely Lou and Jamie IMO. I have hope Jamie Lynn and her mother are going to get her out of this c-ship. I also wish she would ditch that hag Lou. She's a toxic piece of ****.

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, SupTJ said:

How do you hate the sister you dont know, of someone who's fansight you're on. Thats so weird

Who in hell would upload Happy Easter pictures with a happy mother and daughter when your sister needs helps _?? OH and lets not forget she feeds their mouths since 1997 .... don't come with that **** ... THEY JUST DONT CARE ABOUT HER HEALTH 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

No but seriously, I'm kidding. I don't like fans attacking Jamie Lynn or any of her family. We don't know what they are doing behind the scenes. The ones that deserve the hate are definitely Lou and Jamie IMO. I have hope Jamie Lynn and her mother are going to get her out of this c-ship. I also wish she would ditch that hag Lou. She's a toxic piece of ****.

This. We are not 24/7 in their life and we only have one side so it's easy to side on the one side that is communicating with us.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, COCKy™ said:

Poor baby. She looks like she’s just realized Sam/her team betrayed her and setup these cameras. That would explain the look on her face. 

Won't be surprised if Sam did set this up. 

The way he "protects her" from 1 photographer to make himself look like the good bf he wants the world to see. He's still a fame ***** and always will be. 

• Like 7
18 minutes ago, northfacing said:

I don't get it. I've always been the type who says "they owe us nothing".. but at the same time, Britney herself looks miserable and says the conservatorship is making her miserable, and basically everything is pointing to something shady going on.. and then her team is all "LOOK OVER HERE, DOMINATION, YAY!" and then "OH NO, CANCELLED!" and then "BRITNEY'S IN A MENTAL HEALTH FACILITY" and then "OH LOOK, HERE SHE IS GETTING HER HAIR CUT" and then "OH LOOK HERE, SHE'S AT A HOTEL LOOKING LIKE A ZOMBIE"..

and Jamie Lynn is all "I'm so mad because y'all don't understand.. but don't you dare ask any questions!!"

Like if they want privacy, BY ALL MEANS, HAVE PRIVACY.. But f**king don't host f**king publicized events, and release ******* sensationalistic press releases while you cry wolf about privacy. 

Very that. 

• Like 2