#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

Honestly her fam probably think she's crazy for having a justifiably rebellious moment in her 20s. The Spearses aren't very smart

Making abusive alcoholic Jamie her conservator of all people, whose bright idea was that? She never got along with him and we rarely saw him in the picture then he takes over her life? Like just read her poems. That's gotta be great for your mental health :wyd:

He’d been sober for years prior to the conservatorship.

The lies you spread about him are the lies people spread about Britney. Don’t do that.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

He’d been sober for years prior to the conservatorship.

The lies you spread about him are the lies people spread about Britney. Don’t do that.

So? How about someone who didn't previously have an addiction? It was still a **** idea.

15 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Apparently there's a thing called the University of Britney Spears lol

And the protest made the news btw, but as always they keep focusing on "her crazy fans trying to release her from her medical treatment"

Eurgh that’s ridiculous. These fans are not crazy, we’re just concerned about what’s going on. 

13 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

They didn’t have any chants memorized so they started playing Toxic and BOMT and singing and dancing. It looked like a Britney block party.

But one news guy came and interviewed them and it wasn’t TMZ. :ricackle:

Really? :mcorangu:

30 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I’m talking about her defiant ways. She gets off on pissing people off. Yeah, that’s okay... but she’s going to be paying $10 million dollars POST DIVORCE to Kevin, so was it a good idea? No. Inviting Sam Lutfi into your home and letting him call himself your manager? Letting your kids get taken away? NO.

Firing Felicia of all people? I have a trillion examples to bring to the floor.

I mean, we all know something in the milk ain’t clean! For real! Why are you guys acting as if she’s totally normal?

Why do u act like she's some out of control hysterical woman? If she requires a conservatorship, *****, and psychiatric supervision TEN YEARS later then why did she perform so intensely? If she requires all this still ten years later, her treatment evidently has been ineffective, or she's not that crazy and there is a dark well, OR she's terminally mentally ill which leads us back to the point about you know world tours and nightly meet and greet sessions. 

Don't fall back on "people just want to see her medical records." I don't. I want her conservatorship investigated justly. Britney has stated numerous times she wants out. What do you want from this? To ignore the fact that copious amounts of events and witnesses are claiming something that could be quite abusive is happening? Really, what exactly do you want? To believe an allegedly abusive estranged father of a woman, or the grown f**king woman hrself? This is f**king exactly how abusive situations continue with elderly and infirm people, which you seem to believe Britney to be, so if something in the milk is bad, and Brit herself may be in fact off her rocker, doesn't it warrant some investigation in any case?

• Like 5

It was obvious staged by her team to show her as a mess order to justify what their are doing to the public opinion. They succeeded to hiding her for 3 months and now they let her go in public in those conditions? All staged!!!!

They overtreated psicologically and probably farmacologically for ten years.. This abuse needs to be stopped!!! 

• Like 1

Yes, just ignore her and don't click on her flop website. She's getting reactions out of us and that's probably the more alive her life has ever been. She's getting attention to her flop website that no one takes seriously.

She blocked me on Twitter, after i dragged her for filth and i reported her. Hopefully, with enough reports, her *** will be forgotten as quick as her short lived website.

While she may have a point, her obsession with screaming against us got boring the second day she was doing it; she's just as deranged about this all as we are, she's simply on the other side of the fence of it. I have to laugh at whatever publication that gives her coins for these tangents; must be a slow news week for them.

• Like 4