#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Dream With In a dream said:

1990 2008... thats a big typo... :watrusayin:

I'm super late to the party, and probably y'all already figured it out in the next 78 pages, but I guess it was 2009. Probably they only introduce 2 digits of the year, so the typo makes more sense 09 -> 90. There are several entries with the date 01/30/2009

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, northfacing said:

I don't get it. I've always been the type who says "they owe us nothing".. but at the same time, Britney herself looks miserable and says the conservatorship is making her miserable, and basically everything is pointing to something shady going on.. and then her team is all "LOOK OVER HERE, DOMINATION, YAY!" and then "OH NO, CANCELLED!" and then "BRITNEY'S IN A MENTAL HEALTH FACILITY" and then "OH LOOK, HERE SHE IS GETTING HER HAIR CUT" and then "OH LOOK HERE, SHE'S AT A HOTEL LOOKING LIKE A ZOMBIE"..

and Jamie Lynn is all "I'm so mad because y'all don't understand.. but don't you dare ask any questions!!"

Like if they want privacy, BY ALL MEANS, HAVE PRIVACY.. But f**king don't host f**king publicized events, and release ******* sensationalistic press releases while you cry wolf about privacy. 

Say it again for the people in the back 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, GemmaTeller said:

She looks puffy. Not fat but like medication has caused bloating. I don't care about her looks at all  it just makes me sad to think about her having to be on heavy medications.

That's exactly what i was thinking .... something is wrong in the way she looks, i mean her face especially eyes are Primeney ones, but the rest is just Off .... i just hope that all is gonna be alright. I'm Sad  :crying4:

• Like 2