#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

People are angry with JL for appearing to say and do nothing while all this is happening, though she continues to promote the belly fat scam and other things. That's why they were upset. That picture just added more fuel, but it wasn't the spark that started the fire.

And as it stands, y'all can't expect them not to keep up appearances for the babies. The babies know nothing and wouldn't get why Grandma was missing if Lynne just didn't show. We don't really know what's happening there to comment on it, frankly. For all we know, Lynne liked the comment that got people even more upset about JL just to **** with everyone.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Shaned said:

I'm reading through some of these comments on Jamie's page and people are monsters. Like it's so absurd and sad what people will say through their keyboards to someone they don't even know or know what they're actually going through. 

These people wouldn't say a quarter of what they are saying in they were in front of her. They are well hidden behind their phone or computer. Cowards, it's what they are.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

The same way some fans get angry when they're not answering. It's only just fair.

I never attacked JL, nor I spammed Brit's friends, dancers, etc. But they always lied to us and now they get angry because the fans started asking questions? :mj: It would have been so much easier if they hadn't lied about this situation from the beginning. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Honestly, I would rather talk to Sam LufTEA...  the emails alone are sooo telling

Britney wasn’t “right” when writing those emails which have not even been verified as true. Britney speaking her mind is great - Britney being UNREASONABLE AND DEFIANT is not so great.

Britney was losing custody when she was writing these emails. Britney was driving around at 4am getting cases of Redbull, wearing a pink wig, and crying on the sidewalk with her dog.

Sam is NOT the answer. Please stop pushing that narrative.

• Like 2

I couldn't care less about Jamie Lynn. I've never liked her since she was a kid, or on that show, nor as a grown up, but I was never supporting the idea of harassing her. But damn, it's real we have something new every hour, like, wtf is going on :orangu:

I have headache of staring so much at the screen. But I can't stop, I cannot leave this thread :crying2:

• Like 9
10 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

You don’t get to ask questions about Britney’s mental health. That’s not for public consumption. For very good reason.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH. This is about legal rights and freedoms.. for f**ks sake. Get it thru ur thick *** skull. 

• Like 8