#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

7 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Y’all keep saying she “totally fine and needs to be released immediately”. Or the centrists say “she’s just bipolar, everyone has that... she doesn’t need a conservatorship”

I’m saying what if it’s more extreme than you thought?

How am I a troll for posing that question?

How is Jamie an abusive father if he indeed has had her best interests at heart?

Things to think about for you and others :whatitellu:

RELEASED FROM THE CONSERVATORSHIP YOU ******* f**king IDIOT. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Britilicious said:

Is quite unknown tbh. 

We really don’t know what’s going through britney’s mind and how she feels about the conservatorship. Everything is completely in the air and none of us have a definite answer to what’s happening with/to her. I think that’s why this situation is, in some ways, scarier than 2007.

we got a pretty clear raw and honest answer in For The Record... it hasnt changed that much sis 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Stevenroro said:

Lynne commented on Jamie Lynn's IG post..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

She liked a comment against her a few days ago and now she's commenting hearts. So confusing.

I keep my theory that she either was killing the negative comments with kindness (aka sending them that little heart) or she just hit the like button by accident while scrolling down the comments lol

• Like 8
1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

Today has made 0 sense - Britney finally being shown leaving a hotel looking like she took a month long, sweaty nap, Jamie driving his yellow jeep around even though his *** should hurt, JL trying to convince us she still cares by telling us that she doesn't care if we care that she cares, Lynne posting hearts under JL's post after fans actually took ths time to protest on Britney's behalf, mainstream media sending  blue check "influencers" out to try and debunk everything without even knowing the facts, Sam looking like Jason 2.0 blocking Britney from the 1 photog hired by Lou for the photo-op on Easter that was releasef today because she had to go to church and play the role of pastor's wfe, Britney fans protest..... geez

We're the ones who need a mental health facility after the last 24 hours :airpls:

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

she tried that since she was 12 .. when their parents started to sucking her up... so dont try going that path sis :ohi:

I’m talking about her defiant ways. She gets off on pissing people off. Yeah, that’s okay... but she’s going to be paying $10 million dollars POST DIVORCE to Kevin, so was it a good idea? No. Inviting Sam Lutfi into your home and letting him call himself your manager? Letting your kids get taken away? NO.

Firing Felicia of all people? I have a trillion examples to bring to the floor.

I mean, we all know something in the milk ain’t clean! For real! Why are you guys acting as if she’s totally normal?

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

Today has made 0 sense - Britney finally being shown leaving a hotel looking like she took a month long, sweaty nap, Jamie driving his yellow jeep around even though his *** should hurt, JL trying to convince us she still cares by telling us that she doesn't care if we care that she cares, Lynne posting hearts under JL's post after fans actually took ths time to protest on Britney's behalf, mainstream media sending  blue check "influencers" out to try and debunk everything without even knowing the facts, Sam looking like Jason 2.0 blocking Britney from the 1 photog hired by Lou for the photo-op on Easter that was releasef today because she had to go to church and play the role of pastor's wfe, Britney fans protest..... geez

you forgot the part where Britney co-wrote Piece of Me :jj:

• Like 2