#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

Things will never be the same again :jj:

I wonder if that scares them

I will never support anything released by Britney and her team until she is out of the conservatorship. We should all be boycotting the residency if they choose to restart it and boycott any further releases until we get a video and an expiation/statement from Britney herself! 

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, snakesayan said:

For a last minute protest this was great!!! ET coverered it and we as the #britneyarmy have been able to trend #FreeBritney for multiple days now! Team britney is scared. We forced them to stage britney leaving the facility. So when people say that this isn't doing anything, it is doing more than enough. Its exposing the corrupt team Britney has and bringing awareness to her situation. Maybe with better planning and more time, another protest can be organized. But I am proud that at everything we have accomplished! 

giphy.gif

• Like 2

LMFAO THE UNIVERSITY OF BRITNEY SPEARS :fakewow: omg please get this gay away from the mic he cannot be doing this I am SHOOKETH he didnt offer any insight into what we are even upset about. But ok work. This protest is too much I cannot :tiffsniffle:

Anyway going to shower after the gym :hipney:plz don't post too much while I'm gone I have not been able to keep up :kisses:

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, snakesayan said:

I will never support anything released by Britney and her team until she is out of the conservatorship. We should all be boycotting the residency if they choose to restart it and boycott any further releases until we get a video and an expiation/statement from Britney herself! 

preach it:bsass:

• Like 4