#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

https://kfiam640.iheart.com/content/2019-04-22-britney-spears-fans-protest-stars-release-from-mental-health-facility/

5cbe5114bc88eba4a4b567a3?ops=max(650,0),

Britney Spears fans have had enough following her recent "check-in" at a mental health facility. Theories speculate that the pop star is being held against her will at the UCLA mental health center. Fans are now hitting the pavement in West Hollywood, CA to protest with "Free Britney" signs and a matching viral hashtag. "She needs to be freed she's not a cash cow. She is a human...she's in very dangerous hands and she needs to be freed," said one protester on a YouTube live.

"It's not normal that at 37 (years old) you can't have a cellphone."

Fans also claimed that the star has dropped random hints in her songs that have not been released asking for freedom.

Earlier this year, Britney allegedly checked herself into a facility following her fathers failing health. The news came after it was announced that Spears would be cancelling her Las Vegas residency to care for her father, who suffered colon and intestinal problems.

so far the response is everything we need...i'm crying:crying1:

• Like 5
1 minute ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Let's be real. This protest was good and I'm even surprised. I was not expecting anything positive from it, not gonna lie. These type of things use to be 'funny' for the media or GP. In this case, the girls were so good that we're really PROUD of them.:crying1:

we need to let them know that we are so proud, wish i was there:crying1:

• Like 1