#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

the guy speaking now has made this look a joke using gay slang and swearing and also didnt say anythinjg about jamie or about  the photos today? FFS

The idea of a protest it’s not that they all have to be and act the same, specially when we’re fighting for someone’s freedom. Let’s allow everyone to be themselves and be free, just like we want Britney to be... 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, IndieBritFan said:

The location chosen does not appear to have any particular significance.

:gloria:

Spears’ mental issues date back to 2007 when the pop star infamously shaved her head and attacked the paparazzi with an umbrella. She later checked into the psych ward at UCLA’s Medical Center. That same year, superfan Chris Crocker became a viral sensation with his video pleading for the world to “Leave Britney alone

They'll never move on, will they? :deadbanana:

• Like 8
1 minute ago, HarajukuGyal said:

I hope the Britney's Gram girls got some more screen time too and were able to provide the tiniest bit of insight in the matter if not this whole things will turn out to be pointless :icant2:

They seemed to be talking a lot, I hope they are the ones shown a lot on TV because they made sense.

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

The idea of a protest it’s not that they all have to be and act the same, specially when we’re fighting for someone’s freedom. Let’s allow everyone to be themselves and be free, just like we want Britney to be... 

I get that but it was his one chance to shed light and he didnt bring up any receipts we needed them to mention if jamie loves his daughtewr why is he not with her at easter? why are there faked pap photos? the message was gone? also NOTHING about the conservatorship... at all.?

• Like 4