#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

“Even when you go to jail there’s the time when you know you’re going to get out.”

She’s been trapped for SO long. I can’t even imagine what that would do to a person. It’s no wonder she’s debilitated mentally since that quote. If that was my daughter, sister, friend, etc I would have been doing everything in my power to save her. How sad (but amazing) that it’s her fan base who had to actually get the wheels turning on this whole thing.

I really hope the #freebritney movement has enough steam to finally get her out of the cship so she can have total control of herself. Maybe then we’ll finally get to hear her side of her OWN LIFE. How f**ked up is that?

• Like 4
Just now, Explicit said:

You guys are so negative. The protest is being covered by major outlets if you feel like you can do a better job, organise one yourself 

cant express the amount of love i have for them. could have been done better but at least the Britney Gram girls sent the message to ET and medias are reporting it. 

the guy may be kinda cringey but at tthe end of the day, we're all here for Britney :tiffanynod::hugs:

• Like 7
9 hours ago, MTL899 said:

Maybe Britney isn't as stupid or naive as some people make her out to be. Knowing that she was exiting the hotel from the front entrance (Again, when her team could have EASILY snuck her out the back and no one would have ever known she was there), maybe she was like "**** this, I'm not doing my make up, I'm not brushing my hair. My team want a photo op, I'll give them one."

:receipts2:

• Like 2