#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

They obviously did not think to bring up her kids.  How is she almost going to die but still has her kids and K Fed and lawyer not step up.

Exactly, if it was true, there's no way a father would have let her ex-wife, possibly dying,  handle their children. Specially when we know that K-Fed loves money and that he didn't receive the exact amount of money he wanted from Britney when he asked for a raise (child support) a couple months ago.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

have you guys remember that a few days before the cancelation of the show and the famous hiatus they make an instastory asking for fans to let them know what we want to see on the show????????????????????  meanwhile Britney was near death, meanwhile Britney could not continue with the show, meanwhile Britney has every right to take time for herself, meanwhile Britney couldn't handle the possibility of losing papa Spears and decided that wants a treatment..meanwhile my ***.

there's surely more than one person in her team. the person in charge of her social media isn't necessarily in touch with her daily, or maybe they scheduled that way in advance. the thing is we don't really know exactly what was going on and must AT LEAST give the benefit of the doubt for her sake in case she is indeed struggling with her health, no?

7 minutes ago, falka said:

idk if She asked few months ago for it, I was thinking about her situation from over 10 years ago

I started to think seriously that there's no safe way to leave this CS ever, because all old demons are waiting.

Well, then maybe a Supported Decision Making agreement would work for her, I think they have them in CA, or some other type of guardianship.  If CS is necessary then, please God, appoint honest, fair & balanced conservators!

• Like 2