#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, holditagainstbritney said:

What with Sam holding her like that?

Who was filming her in that garage anyway? It looks like it was only her, Sam, that bodyguard and the cameraperson there. What the hell. I will not talk about her behavior on the video because she looks even more out of it than on the pictures. Damn... Poor Brit.

• Like 6
Just now, I Always Sing Live said:

there's like 150 comments on the TMZ article already, Jesus.. I thought people knew better than to read tabloids at this point, I'm genuinely surprised.. don't bother reading the comments, guys, they're stupid AF.. :smokney:  

Probably Russian bots that Larry hired/bought :jj:

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, marioh said:

Who was filming her in that garage anyway? It looks like it was only her, Sam, that bodyguard and the cameraperson there. What the hell. I will not talk about her behavior on the video because she looks even more out of it than on the pictures. Damn... Poor Brit.

This is obviously "allowed" to save face.  She is probably still high from the ***** in the facility on purpose to make her look unstable.  We have video proof that she was dancing in late December so they cant pretend she is this weak due to stress. 

• Like 1

OMG she looks completely lost and out of it, what the **** are they doing to her ???

Team Britney you need to understand that you reached a point that anything you say or do is just making things worse, ain't nobody is falling for you old tactics of damage control and press narrative control . You ain't fooling no one with this photo op "Not Hold against her will" . Keep feeding our rage.

There won't be no turning back until she's free !

• Like 7
1 minute ago, marioh said:

This. I thought she was leaving the hotel in front of everyone, but it does look like she's leaving a garage. So TMZ not only knew she was leaving the mental health facility but also in which hotel she was at and also that she was taking the parking door. K Bye.

• Like 9