#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

We should focus on collecting facts/proofs  that this conservatorship is abusive . It is legally the only way to do it, and the only shut those medias that are on Team payrolls so we can controll the naratives like the Podcast Grams did , i hope their next one is gonna be bomb  .

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Ryan9999 said:

Has anyone thought of actually trying to figure out the mental hospital Brit is in rather than constantly tweeting. I feel like that would be more productive. Her team is already under fire. So congrats to everyone who has been advocating about this. But now it’s time to take actual action. I’m pretty sure someone in this fandom has some insight on how to find the location out. Let’s use our brains people :riri:

More than likely one of Lou’s concentration camps. :britstare:

We DO have famous people on our side, or at least talking publicly and that’s a good thing! Let’s just keep pulling up receipts and exposing. That’s our role in this. The sharing of fact and information from the past 11 years that now won’t be swept under the rug. Eyes are watching!

The MsMojo video was masterful!

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Toxic.Latin said:

THEY LOCKED MY ACCOUNT... damn..

WE NEED TO KEEP FIGHTING!

are they for real??? 

guys imagine this, if they do such things..it means that still we know nothing yet about the exact conditions that Britney is under or what she experience in her daily life with these people. i'm afraid the things are worse than what we can imagine:decisions:

9 minutes ago, Dallasguy27 said:

This. I don’t understand the respect people on here have for JL. The only reason she’s still considered a D List celebrity is because of the following she  enjoys for just being  Brits little sister. 

JL I’m sure has read up on what has Fans are all fired up about. She and Lou are rubbing it in our faces with their public messages back and forth. I think she sees Lou as her ticket to reignite her career and get  out of the backward swamp land she calls home.  What’s pathetic about their relationship is that Lou prob keeps her on as a client in order to maintain the relationship and influence she has over spears family and Britney’s affairs (cause what business is JL generating these days) JL  is turning a blind eye to the **** Lou and team is putting Brit through. 

I agree with this 100 %. Jamie Lynn is selfish, Britney said so many times. She said it in a nicer way (she's so into herself/ she's so full of herself etc). Jamie Lynn is a spoilt brat who never had to work for anything. Everything she owns is because of Britney. BUT she even said at a young age that she wants people to know her as Jamie Lynn and not as Britneys little sister. 

She won't go against Lou Taylor. She really likes her. So she won't question what's going on with Britney. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, indyRS said:

Many celebrities probably haven't commented because:

-It's not really "official" news yet, so most articles are "insider scoops" that aren't 100% concrete.

-It's still not anyone's business to comment yet. Zoe Saldana isn't going to release a statement about Britney in the chance that it pisses her team or Britney off because it's not true.

I think it's too early for whatever is going on, to be released officially as news. It's still speculation in the eyes of most people (non fans).

Once her team or Britney releases a statement or information of any kind that confirms the truth, then there could be mounds of support from celebrities who adore Britney.

I understand all this and was 100% aware no one really was officially commenting on this as it's not really official, but why can't no one question the nature of her conservatorship? Why Iggy can't? The episode was even referenced. It's not really an official statement.

I know the answer but oh well.

3 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

I hope this also comes as a lesson to everyone on how f**ked up and fake twitter and the mainstream media is. This is actual news and something journalist should be investigating. It’s not right that only a hand full of alternative news sites are the only ones picking it up. Where tf is CNN, ABC, MSNBC? Oh yeah, taking money from Lou and Larry. The corruption  even encroaches social media. What rules or violations are we breaking? :rlynow: It’s funny af Twitter is very adamant on telling congress they don’t censor anyone and they’re not bias. f**king bullshit. :rlynow: Hate President all y’all want, he’s at least right about the mainstream media and twitter being fake af. It’s literally propaganda. :rlynow: in 2019. It’s spooky af. :decisions: we can’t even do anything on Twitter to help Britney bc they’re in bed with Lou and Larry. 

They don't censor yet people on the right side of the political spectrum get banned all the time. Their agenda is crystal clear. :gelis:

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Stevenroro said:

Britney never gets to shed light herself. This is the entire problem. They won't let her speak the truth. 

of course the other argument is, maybe britney doesn't want to speak about any of this in the detail fans are expecting?

16 minutes ago, indyRS said:

Many celebrities probably haven't commented because:

-It's not really "official" news yet, so most articles are "insider scoops" that aren't 100% concrete.

-It's still not anyone's business to comment yet. Zoe Saldana isn't going to release a statement about Britney in the chance that it pisses her team or Britney off because it's not true.

I think it's too early for whatever is going on, to be released officially as news. It's still speculation in the eyes of most people (non fans).

Once her team or Britney releases a statement or information of any kind that confirms the truth, then there could be mounds of support from celebrities who adore Britney.

Exactly, the SECOND there is undeniable evidence from an investigation, or from Britney, herself.. YOU CAN BET THEY'LL ALL BE SUPPORTING #FREEXBRITNEY 

Everyone on earth loves Britney, except for the obvious people who profit from her being controlled, and aid in this crime. (which now extends to People, Planet Hollywood, etc etc). I'm no lawyer, but actively spreading false news to keep a woman enslaved and drugged up against her will seems like a pretty shitty side to be on in 2019. Should the proverbial **** hit the fan. ;) 

#freebritney, #freedom #autonomy #womensrights #humanrights #its2019bitch

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

Hate President all y’all want, he’s at least right about the mainstream media and twitter being fake af. It’s literally propaganda. :rlynow: in 2019. It’s spooky af. :decisions: we can’t even do anything on Twitter to help Britney bc they’re in bed with Lou and Larry. 

That’s why I was tagging him. He may be unpopular here on Exhale but people here underestimate how many Americans LOVE him. A tweet from him would be more coverage and exposure than we have gotten all week. The general populace would certainly be paying attention. 

Most People understand that social media sites and news networks are legit propaganda, Ive been saying it all along. All they’ll do is make us look crazy and Brit crazier. Twitter can be great as a tool but clearly, it is controlled heavily. 

• Like 3