#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

8 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

What proof? Aside from the phone call in 2008.

the phone call in 2008, several Instagram posts, things she said on the 2018 tour, when she said she'd rather stand on the edge of the Great Canyon because it's up to her whether to jump or not and she has control over that... c'mon, are u Larry?

• Like 7

I’ve seen some people writing some pretty nasty things on Jamie Lynn’s and Lynne’s social media pages and it needs to stop.

While all this seems very fishy we still don’t know exactly what is going on, everything we do have is rumor. We all know how close Britney is with her mom and her sister and I don’t think she would appreciate her fans attacking them. 

• Like 8

Jamie Lynn is a very strong out spoken person so her silence is telling. She cussed out a lady for harrassing Britney in 07 and she broke up a bar fight with a kitchen knife once. She's not one to hold her tongue and she and Britney are really close, at least they used to be. Either her and Britney are on real bad terms and she doesn't care about any of this or our info on the situation is exaggerated. Knowing their bond and Jamie Lynn's fiery personality i feel like if Britney were in dire need JL would be the smoking gun that would fight for her sister and free her. i'm so conflicted.

:disappointed:

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, northfacing said:

The Team are spending money to ensure a clear counter-narrative is getting out through mainstream channels.. let's not mistake who is reacting, and who are actually calling the shots in this movement. #freebritney

I don't believe they are rejoicing. I think they want you to think they have the upper hand.. but let the evidence in front of you prove who is spending money to squash this.. and why they might be doing it.

They can't control social media

• Like 3
Just now, Stevenroro said:

Well Jamie Lynn needs to open her f**king mouth instead of about peanut and save her sister who has given her everything she has. 

This. I don’t understand the respect people on here have for JL. The only reason she’s still considered a D List celebrity is because of the following she  enjoys for just being  Brits little sister. 

JL I’m sure has read up on what has Fans are all fired up about. She and Lou are rubbing it in our faces with their public messages back and forth. I think she sees Lou as her ticket to reignite her career and get  out of the backward swamp land she calls home.  What’s pathetic about their relationship is that Lou prob keeps her on as a client in order to maintain the relationship and influence she has over spears family and Britney’s affairs (cause what business is JL generating these days) JL  is turning a blind eye to the **** Lou and team is putting Brit through. 

• Like 3
Just now, Goku said:

Mine? You are dispelling everything on every page of the thread.

Start your own thread and stop being annoying

giphy.gif

This colormefresh ***** is telling everyone they need to chill out or to take medication. Maybe its Jamie or Larry since they love to push medication. Shut the F up!

• Like 5

I feel like at this point, we just need another viral podcast with new revelations from Britney's Gram. Let's be patient, even if it's really frustrating to put so much effort into something and the result is not exactly what we wished, i'm sure some people didn't know about the #FreeBritney hashtag and learned about it today. It's still a victory. Baby steps.

• Like 5
4 hours ago, Sparks said:

woow why the heck haven't I heard about this before! was this when she was wearing the pink dress?

well her team did damage control and buried the story.Yes it was the pink dress.  at the time TMZ was the only outlet reporting it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Isla. said:

Tbh I feel like some fans are overdoing it now constantly spamming celebs. If a celeb wants to comment on it then they will.

True. Lets not come across as crazy mob.

Choose your targets as those who are actively seeking an eager consumer base - news outlets!!!!

Be smart! Be strategic! And dont be nasty!

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Stevenroro said:

This colormefresh ***** is telling everyone they need to chill out or to take medication. Maybe its Jamie or Larry since they love to push medication. Shut the F up!

I have colormeflop on ignore since 2011 and I recommend everyone do the same. :bedtime: