#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

29 minutes ago, nels64 said:

How do we know it's blacklisted. It trended in Italy.

Maybe we should try #SaveBritney as well?

Don't worry y'all all hope is not lost. After today is over, I'll concentrate on getting the website done 100% and then we can do this again on Monday or Tuesday.

Also I'm sure after the next Britney's Gram episode drops, this will blow up AGAIN. So don't lose hope.

The weekend will give us some time to organize. 

I love you so much, you’ve been giving us so much hope. Soldier on Army! :crying3:

• Like 1

THIS is getting huge....

who was going to say...

whats next ? After this ?

Now All Britney team, are the villains.... what are they going to do? I mean, Larry , Jamie, Lou,  .... im sure they are now planning something... to calm the storm.. or maybe they're about to tell all the truth...? Even if that is to put THE END TO BRITNEY SPEARS THE TRADE MARK? 

Because im sure they've done all this to keep selling this empire...

and why Lynn Brian or Jamie Lynn haven't done anything if this situation is really bad for Britney ?  Or could be that BRITNEY really needs his conservatorship? And they are protecting her ? 

Its so confused... but the next days are going to be really important...

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

I feel like at this point, we just need another viral podcast with new revelations from Britney's Gram. Let's be patient, even if it's really frustrating to put so much effort into something and the result is not exactly what we wished, i'm sure some people didn't know about the #FreeBritney hashtag and learned about it today. It's still a victory. Baby steps.

we're past baby steps ;)

they're paying money to fight now. 

Whatever Igloo.

There’s a difference between commenting/speculating on mental illness and commenting on a poisonous situation, that you yourself has witnessed.

You can tweet about free Britney without it being a commentary on her health.

Anyway I think she’s just scared to rock the boat and that’s why I have a lot of respect for the musicians that have had the balls to say something. Even Azealia Banks.

Can a kind soul fill me in on what Tinashe said? I missed it

• Like 2

Has anyone thought of actually trying to figure out the mental hospital Brit is in rather than constantly tweeting. I feel like that would be more productive. Her team is already under fire. So congrats to everyone who has been advocating about this. But now it’s time to take actual action. I’m pretty sure someone in this fandom has some insight on how to find the location out. Let’s use our brains people :riri:

EDIT: I would try myself but I live on planet Jupiter so it’s gonna take some time :akii:

• Like 6
Just now, nwonder said:

Whatever Igloo.

There’s a difference between commenting/speculating on mental illness and commenting on a poisonous situation, that you yourself has witnessed.

Anyway I think she’s just scared to rock the boat and that’s why I have a lot of respect for the musicians that have had the balls to say something. Even Azealia Banks.

She literally just wished her health and happiness if I remember correctly. And I agree I think the problem here is that most of these celebs are scared. I think the corruption of the industry runs deep.

• Like 6

I hope this also comes as a lesson to everyone on how f**ked up and fake twitter and the mainstream media is. This is actual news and something journalist should be investigating. It’s not right that only a hand full of alternative news sites are the only ones picking it up. Where tf is CNN, ABC, MSNBC? Oh yeah, taking money from Lou and Larry. The corruption  even encroaches social media. What rules or violations are we breaking? :rlynow: It’s funny af Twitter is very adamant on telling congress they don’t censor anyone and they’re not bias. f**king bullshit. :rlynow: Hate the President all y’all want, he’s at least right about the mainstream media and twitter being fake af. It’s literally propaganda. :rlynow: in 2019. It’s spooky af. :decisions: we can’t even do anything on Twitter to help Britney bc they’re in bed with Lou and Larry. 

• Like 5

Many celebrities probably haven't commented because:

-It's not really "official" news yet, so most articles are "insider scoops" that aren't 100% concrete.

-It's still not anyone's business to comment yet. Zoe Saldana isn't going to release a statement about Britney in the chance that it pisses her team or Britney off because it's not true.

I think it's too early for whatever is going on, to be released officially as news. It's still speculation in the eyes of most people (non fans).

Once her team or Britney releases a statement or information of any kind that confirms the truth, then there could be mounds of support from celebrities who adore Britney.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

Nope. Because this movement would have started right then and there if she called them out in front of a live audience.

You are literally saying that the #freebritney movement was an instigating force, and not a reaction. This is exactly why it has power. It "got ahead of the narrative" ;)

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

OMG.

Well so much for support from other celebs.

I guess Britney was good for her when she needed to save her flop career

Britney probably doesn’t wanna work with half the people they instructed her to in the first place. Yes she’s a sweet angel but really doubt she cared about Iggy or Pretty Girls for that matter. Iggy doesn’t owe us anything - she already told the story of her house being raided. It’s documented, we can just pull from that. Don’t trip. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Whatever Igloo.

• Like 5
Just now, Ryan9999 said:

Has anyone thought of actually trying to figure out the mental hospital Brit is in rather than constantly tweeting. I feel like that would be more productive. Her team is already under fire. So congrats to everyone who has been advocating about this. But now it’s time to take actual action. I’m pretty sure someone in this fandom has some insight on how to find the location out. Let’s use our brains people :riri:

the thing that we don't know where she is breaks my heart:decisions:

Just now, Ryan9999 said:

Please no. With all due respect, that will only be unhelpful for all. 

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, nels64 said:

How do we know it's blacklisted. It trended in Italy.

Maybe we should try #SaveBritney as well?

Don't worry y'all all hope is not lost. After today is over, I'll concentrate on getting the website done 100% and then we can do this again on Monday or Tuesday.

Also I'm sure after the next Britney's Gram episode drops, this will blow up AGAIN. So don't lose hope.

The weekend will give us some time to organize. 

You are a treasure. :makeitrain: We're not giving up. Let's keep fighting.

• Like 3