#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Let's venture into the wildland that is Facebook. We'll do whatever it takes to let her voice be heard.

I'm not touching Facebook with a ten foot pole, Twitter is enough for me already considering I stay away from social media as much as possible. I don't want to catch the #AntiVax or whatever else Facebook carries.

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, lucianofrg said:

Iggy moments ago.... she deleted right after

00ykpQd.jpg

What was it? Image isn't working? 

Also I replied on twitter to people mag regarding what we mean by Free Britney...I think all of us should do that.. not only on the people article 

The media needs to see how we feel along with the others reading it

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I'm pretty sure Twitter is blocking #FreeBritney. They were shadowbanning people tweeting the hashtag and not spamming and still are. The last I've seen it had over 50k tweets and it still doesn't trend.

Can't believe her team is in this deep. Is this how they waste her money?

AND f**king JACK WILL STILL VERIFY WHITE NATIONALISTS AND NAZISTS AND ****** APOLOGISTS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAGREGRGTRGRTG

• Like 6
Just now, Goku said:

I don't get it, If you don't want to support the campaign, why are you even in this thread all day?!

tumblr_mwuwjyCBHH1rwxs3ko4_250.gif

We're not going to stop anything with the support of Lynne Spears.

Your negativity is starting to be very annoying.

tumblr_mwuwjyCBHH1rwxs3ko4_250.gif

I’m not negative. I’m just dispelling your ridiculous notions that Jamie is having Britney get electroshock therapy sessions.

YOU need to chill out.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

They are her STAFF.

BRITNEY SPEARS needs a staff. Just like every other popstar. 

Take 2 Xanax.

I don't care if they are her family!!!! None of them are being proven good. Robin is Lou Taylor's buddy, Larry is a piece of ****. The bodyguards treat her like she is a brainless child, the others have dollar signs in their eyes, Lou Taylor on the left. Its very obvious her team is her biggest enemy, threat and danger.

• Like 2
Just now, nicquinta said:

What was it? Image isn't working? 

Also I replied on twitter to people mag regarding what we mean by Free Britney...I think all of us should do that.. not only on the people article 

The media needs to see how we feel along with the others reading it

how much money did you pay them to care what you say? I hope it was more than the team did.. otherwise this is pointless. 

• Like 1