#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, cerulean said:

trending topics have to appear "natural" to the algorithm in place. it's about discussion that is happening naturally through it's popularity on the platform rather than being forced so having many people continue tweeting the same hashtag at the same time isn't going to get it on the trending topics worldwide because the algorithm doesn't see it as naturally occurring, but that might get it on country specific ones because the pool of people tweeting becomes smaller.

This. If people start tweeting: #FreeBritney 1, then #FreeBritney 2, then #FreeBritney 3. It wont work. 

• Like 2
Just now, bbbitchme said:

“Ever since Britney has been under the conservatorship, the focus has been on keeping her healthy,” says the source. “There was a reason a conservatorship was needed and there is a reason it has continued. It’s to protect Britney and make sure she continues to do well.”

I'm disgusted:fu:

continues to WORK well, for them. SO TRANSPARENT.

1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

I highly doubt Jamie Lynn or Lynne had to sign NDAs lol. Sam? For sure.

But I think they’re all acting pretty casual and normal... so that’s why I think Britney is fine and this whole thing is overblown.

I would break an NDA to save my sister or daughter's life. I'm sorry, it's a poor excuse. 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Goku said:

LIES LIES LIES

They are correct.  She does have every right to take time off of for her mental health.

But that conservatorship is the first thing her team has to answer as long as she's under it.  For those that brought up Glory, why the hell did it take 9 years from Blackout to Glory for her to do a music project she was interested in?

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Nata said:

Oh baby, baby, we're certainly trending with "the team"...

Money is definitely being spent to spread a (shaky and inconsistent, and admittedly untrue) counter-narrative. I wonder who's money is being used for this? I think if Britney were in charge of her money, the message would be different.. what do you think? 

Who controls her money? Who is writing this message?

#freebritney

• Like 6