#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, nels64 said:

How do we know it's blacklisted. It trended in Italy.

Maybe we should try #SaveBritney as well?

Don't worry y'all all hope is not lost. After today is over, I'll concentrate on getting the website done 100% and then we can do this again on Monday or Tuesday.

Also I'm sure after the next Britney's Gram episode drops, this will blow up AGAIN. So don't lose hope.

The weekend will give us some time to organize. 

Yeah I think those girls are working on something else big. I really hope they have another confirmed source.

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, BRSM_jl said:

I wish @breatheheavy would help make this trend. Or even answer us when we ask WHY he doesn't help. Jordan, why don't you help? You have a huge following and could really make an impact.

He has to be very careful or risk this site going down. We need him to play it safe.

We hsve done well. Aint got a proper count as there is some evidence to suggest that #FreeBritney  may have been silenced in part

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Will that help though? I don't want these to overshadow #FreeBritney:omg:

Ummm no one questions her right to take some time off, what we're questioning is the abuse of YOUR DAUGHTER Jamie

Exactly, they are trying to position the movement as being against britney. Plain and clear as day.

Our next move must be to address this obvious attempt, and provide our evidence that indeed we are not questioning her rights, we are saying she deserves her rights. This is very clearly a positioning attempt to avoid accountability. 

STAY STRONG. #freebritney

• Like 2

trending topics have to appear "natural" to the algorithm in place. it's about discussion that is happening naturally through it's popularity on the platform rather than being forced so having many people continue tweeting the same hashtag at the same time isn't going to get it on the trending topics worldwide because the algorithm doesn't see it as naturally occurring, but that might get it on country specific ones because the pool of people tweeting becomes smaller.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, nels64 said:

How do we know it's blacklisted. It trended in Italy.

Maybe we should try #SaveBritney as well?

Don't worry y'all all hope is not lost. After today is over, I'll concentrate on getting the website done 100% and then we can do this again on Monday or Tuesday.

Also I'm sure after the next Britney's Gram episode drops, this will blow up AGAIN. So don't lose hope.

The weekend will give us some time to organize. 

They can’t stop us. 

• Like 1

“Ever since Britney has been under the conservatorship, the focus has been on keeping her healthy,” says the source. “There was a reason a conservatorship was needed and there is a reason it has continued. It’s to protect Britney and make sure she continues to do well.”

I'm disgusted:fu:

• Like 8
1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

not a fan of Tess using #StopGuardianAbuse because it indicates that the guardians / conservators are the ones being abused but whatever.. :roflney:

tell her. reply to her social media. if she's on the real Team B, she'll adjust because it's in the best interest of the movement.