#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, xkhingx said:

press the blue feather button and tweet #freebritney and #freebritneyspears multiple times while changing up the tweet a bit since twitter won't allow you to tweet the same thing multiple times

Just a small clarification, if I may, for the Twitter newbies. Do not change the hashtags #FreeBritney and #FreeBritneySpears. We must all use them written the same way in order to count. Tweet multiple times using the same hashtags, but change the accompanying text so that u dont tweet the exact same thing, e.g.:

Tweet number 1: #FreeBritney #FreeBritneySpears Free Britney!

Tweet number 2: ##FreeBritney #FreeBritneySpears Free Britney Spears

• Like 2
Just now, Dream Within a Dream said:

***** please Brittney’s life for the past 12 years was not cool, it’s not like her life has ended or anything and if she’s indeed in this she deserves some back lash as well

Excuse you but I’m not going to request to follow that young lady to immediately harass her or stalk every word or post or IG story for something that isn’t there. 

And it’s spelled Britney, *****. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, f r e e brit said:

Trend #FREEBRITNEY 

THINGS TO REMEMBER:

When our # starts to trend, the majority of the GP will have no idea what’s going on. It’s important they understand that this is not a joke. 

Provide a brief description in every post & make sure to tag;

1. Britney’s Gram

2. Journalists

3. News outlets 

4. Human Rights accounts 

5. Evidence (like the leaked voicemail) and posts from @emailmypussy @ShayBSpears and anyone else with information 

#FREEBRITNEY

#FightConservatorshipAbuse

#FreeBritney 

GO!!

• Like 1
Just now, Riccus said:

Just a small clarification, if I may, for the Twitter newbies. Do not change the hashtags #FreeBritney and #FreeBritneySpears. We must all use them written the same way in order to count. Tweet multiple times using the same hashtags, but change the accompanying text so that u dont tweet the exact same thing, e.g.:

Tweet number 1: #FreeBritney #FreeBritneySpears Free Britney!

Tweet number 2: ##FreeBritney #FreeBritneySpears Free Britney Spears

Thank you, one minute left! 

• Like 1