#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

OK, can someone please provide a list of hashtags and @'s that we should be using?

I'm using #freebritney #fightconservatorshipabuse #feministqueen #lethergo #smashthepatriarchy #abuse #endabuse #dangerouswoman #freethewoman #freebitchbaby #britneyspears #itsbritneybitch #its2019bitch

more? better ones? not sure who to @

• Like 2
Just now, nels64 said:

Y'ALL GO LIKE MY POST ON INSTAGRAM SO IT GETS TRAFFIC AND ON TWITTER.

NELSON64_ ON BOTH!

ALSO SORRY I LEFT CAPS ON AND IM ALSO EXCITED SO SLAY

I THINK IM GONNA HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL AFTER 6 TO CONTINUE EDITING THE SITE OR ELSE IT MAY NOT WORK.

It looks really nice though! I keep getting a 404 error at times. Maybe it's very busy and your hosting isn't handling it well.

Just now, northfacing said:

OK, can someone please provide a list of hashtags and @'s that we should be using?

I'm using #freebritney #fightconservatorshipabuse #feministqueen #lethergo #smashthepatriarchy #abuse #endabuse #dangerouswoman #freethewoman #freebitchbaby #britneyspears #itsbritneybitch #its2019bitch

more? better ones? not sure who to @

too many and too obscure (rendering them useless).. #FreeBritney and #FightConservatorshipAbuse are going to get lost between those.. I don't think we need more hashtags than the 2 we have already.. :nervousney:

• Like 5