#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

14 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

So in the space of a week, news breaks that court documents have leaked, lou Taylor buys a ton of anti conservatorship domains and now lawyersforbritney is down...

...****, as much as we're distracted by the cover, this is ******* terrifying.

the office yes GIF

people are so gullible 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

So in the space of a week, news breaks that court documents have leaked, lou Taylor buys a ton of anti conservatorship domains and now lawyersforbritney is down...

...****, as much as we're distracted by the cover, this is ******* terrifying.

The court docs had been available this whole time hadn’t they? They’ve def been posted here before. 

Hear me out guys.. I was 100% for Free Britney movement if you know. But something is not right with Britney.. she acts so strange on Instagram like it’s kinda scary. If you deny she has a mental illness then you’re part of the problem too.

2 minutes ago, joko***** said:

Hear me out guys.. I was 100% for Free Britney movement if you know. But something is not right with Britney.. she acts so strange on Instagram like it’s kinda scary. If you deny she has a mental illness then you’re part of the problem too.

The way she acts on IG is more of result of the conservatorship keeping her away from other people and normal activities, she was in quarantine way before all of us.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, joko***** said:

There are other ways to help her with her mental health than forcing her into a conservatorship and stripping her of all her rights. 

• Love 3
  • Like 6

You still believing that this doesn’t have to do with money then you should just turn in your stan card imo 

• Like 2

Who decides what is normal and what is crazy?  Britney is perfectly healthy. Her surroundings are sick

• Like 3
8 hours ago, joko***** said:

after 12 years isolated, medicated without being diagnosed, taking medications against her will ... how do you think she should be?.

• Like 8
5 hours ago, 4darkchildney said:

There are other ways to help her with her mental health than forcing her into a conservatorship and stripping her of all her rights. 

56 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

after 12 years isolated, medicated without being diagnosed, taking medications against her will ... how do you think she should be?.

This is my point.  I definitely was never opposed to the fact that "something" had to be done in late 2007/early 2008.  And that's it.

But something went very wrong after Circus, when the Circus era itself was arguably beyond the period the conservatorship should have ended.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
9 hours ago, joko***** said:

It's totally possible to live with mental illness, it's 2020. 

Britney does have some mental disease we don't know about, that's not the real problem here. People can live with depression, anxiety, bipolar and other things...

Her Instagram = bizarre? yes, It is. Her videos gives a bad, Marina Joyce hostage vibe? yes. Discussing her mental health based on that it's part of the real problem. We don't know the context of how these videos were made, she looks forced in many of them.

We have to leave the prejudice with people with mental problems behind, for good. The whole thing about Free Britney is the abuse of power, her conservators taking advantage of Britney situation to make money out of her, and gaslighting her into believing the c-ship it's the best thing. Not to mention the fact the no rights thing, shes almost 40.

Katy Perry and a lot people are insensitive towards mental health, we can't act the same. 

• Like 6

Do you remember the leaked letter from the Daily Mail saying it was planned?I have been reviewing a 2008 page from Osdia and this shows that her father in off the record sold to the press and media portals that she was bipolar and that she had mental problems since al least summer 2007 and that indeed there was a plan and everything was planned?.

TMZ ya hab?a informado que familires de Britney y profesionales, estaban creando un plan para tratar los problemas mentales de Britney Spears. Parece que ha llegado el momento. 

Fuentes han dicho a TMZ "Si esto pasa, esto deber?a pasar esta semana". La noche pasada, la madre de Britney, su padre, Alli y Sam fueron todos a casa de Britney y all? permanecieron todos juntos. 

Los padres de Britney saben desde hace meses los problemas de bipolaridad que sufre su hija. Ellos no pueden obligarla a un tratamiento y ella tampoco se deja? pero hay un plan. 

Lo m?s llamativo es que Britney y su madre no se hab?an hablado desde hace tiempo y ayer a ambas se las vio juntas. Sin embargo no se vio a Britney con su padre, quiz?s porque ella no quiere saber nada de el. 

- Osdia article.

TMZ ha sabido que los padres de Britney- especialmente su padre- desde hace meses intentan conseguir que ella ingrese en un hospital psiqui?trico por un trastorno bipolar. 

Sabemos que Jamie Spears en particular siente desde el verano pasado que Britney sufre una enfermedad mental y no un abuso de substancias. Jamie buscaba un modo de empujar a su hija hacia una cl?nica pero ella se neg?. Ella rechaz? y continua rechazando someterse a una serie de pruebas que oficialmente diagnostiquen el trastorno bipolar. 

Cr?ditos: TMZ 
Traducci?n: Osdia

Durante casi un a?o he estado oyendo de una fuente confiable que los familiares de Britney Spears creen que ella tiene disorden bipolar. No creen que sean drogas. No creen que tenga un problema con el alcohol. 

En palabras simples, ellos creen que la Princesa del Pop tenga una enfermedad mental. 

Si llegase a ser cierto que la Sra. Spears tuviese una enfermedad bipolar, ?no ser?a tiempo que los haters retrocediesen? Hablo de esos que ponen comentarios en los blogs y van tan lejos que hasta le desean la muerte. 
(sources close to her, hinted a year ago off the record for the press that they believed she suffered from bipolar.)
-Incluso la manera de ayudarla y trasladarla al hospital fue planeada mejor. 
?Algo as? fue preparado desde [la ?ltima visita al Cedars-Sinai Medical Center]. Ella ha estado viendo a su psiquiatra cada d?a?. ?Nadie pens? que esto pasar?a tan pronto, pero estaba claro que si ella estaba m?s de tres d?as sin dormir tendr?a que ser enviada al hospital, ya que esto podr?a causar el verdadero da?o. La ?ltima vez que ella durmi? fue el el s?bado?. 

La fuente a?ade: "Todo el 'desfile?' de autom?viles fue planeado, su trabajo era bloquear el camino y crear espacio. Y se resolvi? perfectamente." 

Cr?ditos: People 

Cr?ditos: People 

Creado por TMZ y traducido gracias a Osdia.es: 

Anoche, la nueva psiquiatra de Britney fue a su casa y pens? que Britney podr?a ser un peligro para s? misma y los dem?s, en parte por sus salidas conduciendo y en parte por su comportamiento, que iba cuesta abajo. Como resultado, la psiquiatra puso en marcha un plan que llevaba elaborando varios d?as para llevar a Britney escoltada al hospital UCLA. 

Las fuentes dicen que los polic?as sabian que Britney iba a ir. De hecho, el plan estaba formulado para que los polic?as y param?dicos llevaran a Britney al hospital la noche antes, pero fue abortado. Anoche, todo fue ocurri? seg?n el plan. Los polic?as usaron un c?digo para minimizar toda la locura de trasladarla, refiri?ndose a Britney como ?El Paquete?. 

Antes de que llegaran los polic?as, la psiquiatra le dijo a Britney que iba a volver al hospital y que no opusiera resistencia. Britney contest? "?Ocurre algo malo?". Entonces hizo chocolate caliente 
Fuentes dicen a TMZ que el Comisionado en el caso Britney ahora ve la salud mental - no el abuso de sustancias - como la ra?z de los problemas de Britney. 

Los testimonios presentaron un cuadro profundamente desequilibrado de Spears. Los testigos contaron la historia de una mujer fuera de control. Tambi?n se dice que el juez estuvo profundamente preocupado que su inestabilidad ya que pudo plantear un peligro para sus ni?os. 
((I remember that Twitter user Robert Haviland spoke of Commissioner Scott Gordon being complicit in all this)
Miembros de la familia de Britney y profesionales en la vida de Britney est?n trabajando en equipo para que Britney tenga ayuda mental -voluntaria o involuntariamente- para un tratamiento para lo que parece ser un severo desorden bipolar. 

Parece que esto se va llegar a cabo... ya sea voluntaria o involuntariamente pero ser? muy pronto! Por el momento Britney se ha negado a hacerlo voluntariamente pero el equipo est? insistiendo. 

Fuentes dicen que ellos est?n considerando el n?mero de opciones que hay. 

La opci?n m?s extrema ser?a ir a la corte y conseguir una orden forzando a Britney a ser una paciente con tratamiento. 

Si finalmente es algo involuntario, ella deber? ser recogida por la polic?a (como pas? hace muy poco) y calificar lo sucedido de ?5150″ : que es un peligro para ella misma y para otros. Ir?a al hospital y una vez all?, los profesionales del hospital ir?an al County Public Guardian e ir a la corte preguntando por un ?conservatorship?. El conservador asumir?a el control de la vida de Britney en ese momento. 

Si el juez finalmente aprueba lo del conservatorship, Britney podr?a ser ingresada involuntariamente en un hospital mental. Pero repetimos que esta no es la ?nica acci?n y varias alternativas se est?n discutiendo ahora mismo. 

Cr?ditos: TMZ/Osdia
They have always wanted to sell that she had mental problems and suffered bipolarity. I remind you that the conservatorship of bipolarity is an LPS conservatorship and Britney has a permanent conservatorship.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, zxcvb said:

This is my point.  I definitely was never opposed to the fact that "something" had to be done in late 2007/early 2008.  And that's it.

But something went very wrong after Circus, when the Circus era itself was arguably beyond the period the conservatorship should have ended.

Yes, I have reread Osdia (an old page in Spanish for Britney) and I think from what I read in the press and her father hints that she has been taking bipolar medication since the summer of 2007.

• Like 1