#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I’m not mad at all, at the end of day Britney is not being force to work & eventually something will have to change, money is being taking out (lawyer fees, court fee, mortgage, insurance, paying the conservator, etc) but money is not coming in. At the rate it’s going Britney is going to have to get back out there. The difference this time is we know, so they’re going have pull a rabbit out they *** if they think this going to blow over & I think Britney knows that, that’s why she’s relaxing watching them in chaos... 

• Like 4

Turns out we were just hibernating, this forum and Twitter literally looks just exactly like it did months ago :mcorangu::mcorangu::mcorangu:

People have even had babies and still came back to fight-- congratulations @BoleynR ❤️

We need to get into full swing this time around, this only goes to show that there's multiple people actively looking for her well being and that won't stop for nothing

Thank you so much to each and every one of you :hugs:

• Like 1