#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Any exhaler who know about U.S laws?

I'm reading about people with bipolar disorder under a c-ship. It's not about time but the particular situation. For example, a man with bipolar disorder is under a c-ship for 5 years because he's not able to deal with his money, rights, nor obligations. But, then, his mental situation improves with the correct medication, so he goes for a mental recognition and if the result show his improvement, that c-ship is 'disolved' or 'removed'. 

The example is based in european legislation. What about US law? 

• Like 1
  • Exhale+
Just now, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Any exhaler who know about U.S laws?

I'm reading about people with bipolar disorder under a c-ship. It's not about time but the particular situation. For example, a man with bipolar disorder is under a c-ship for 5 years because he's not able to deal with his money, rights, nor obligations. But, then, his mental situation improve with the correct medication, so he goes for a mental recognition and if the result show his improvement, that c-ship is 'disolved' or 'removed'. 

The example is based in european legislation. What about US law? 

According to documents Britney has dementia so you need to consider that too.

4 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Yeah honestly I wouldnt be suprised if it was true but also if it was completly made up or exaggerated. Maybe she just has memory issues or something.

If she has memory issues then blame all the heavy drugs they fed her in order to shut her up and get her to comply. You only have to look at her during Circus and then FF. They've rotted her mind 

• Like 6