#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I’m sorry but she’s clearly saying I’m free. Dk where some of you are hearing see ya? It’s clearly an eee sound at the end. If you listen closely when the pap starts talking after she says I love you guys...you clearly hear her say “I’m” at the same time that he starts speaking. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Jojobean said:

I’m sorry but she’s clearly saying I’m free. Dk where some of you are hearing see ya? It’s clearly an eee sound at the end. If you listen closely when the pap starts talking after she says I love you guys...you clearly hear her say “I’m” at the same time that he starts speaking. 

After hearing it a few times, Its not even worth questioning. She is saying "I'm free". And the paparazzo is replying to 2 separate comments when he says "Thank you" ( in response to Britney saying she loves her fans) and "Hell yeah!" ( in response to Britney saying she's free) . :mcry:

• Like 1

I think we can all agree that we’ve wanted the conservatorship to be over for a long time now. The only reason we have what’s going on now because of the podcast and outrage from both fans and the general public. But what happens if she’s still in the conservatorship even after the investigation? Do you think there will be another opportunity of getting her out of this doesn’t work?

7 minutes ago, Jojobean said:

She doesn't emphasizes the "ya" and kinda mixes it with the "see", but there's no "I'm" or "I am" at any moment. Look at the video in full screen and see her mouth. To say "I'm" she would've had to open her mouth vertically, but it stays in the same shape connecting the "s" of "guys" with the "s" of "see". She's saying goodbye to the pap.

Why would she even say she's free, if she's still under a conservatorship? :orangu: Should we close this thread then?

And the paparazzi doesn't even say "hell yeah" he says "oh yeah", responding to her "see ya".

• Like 3
2 hours ago, summer2summer said:

I really doubt that ***** can be "psychologically" affected ,EVER . She tweeted on behalf of britney for the past 11 years and has been single handedly stealing Britnry's money and handing them to her surroundings to shush them . She's probably thinking of a way to reclaim her position through SOMEONE else. 

A religious snake is the worst one . And lou taylor ? Worse than ****** trust me. 

Worse than ****** is going a little far...but otherwise. :demi:

• Like 2

The reason why she is covering her mouth is cause of her teeth. If you look closely she has a big gap between her front teeth and she is clearly aware of it so something might have happened. She is stunning and she should embrace every part of herself. Glad she is smiley and happy and loves us :cuteidk:

Edit: Her smile is just like Jayden's and her own when she was a little kid. I think she doesn't wear the retainers she is supposed to wear anymore and that is why her teeth aren't straight 

33 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

The mastermind behind the conservatorship . That one that controls Britney's social media , controls jamie spears , Larry rudolph . Has a gay therapy conversion (camps) "companies". Money under "Britney" 's name has been "donated" to such companies and we're talking half millions and above here . 

She has also been allegedly stalking Britney IN PERSON according to sam lutfi . Sending Britney weird gifts to "heal her" saying that britney's possessed with demons. 

So yeah . Basically , she's been cashing in on millions for 11 years , controlling a popstar's life to the core , not allowing her to even own a phone and also controlling people around britney whom essentially work for her and are paid to shut up . 

The Sam Lutfi part, though. :xfactorlook:

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

She doesn't emphasizes the "ya" and kinda mixes it with the "see", but there's no "I'm" or "I am" at any moment. Look at the video in full screen and see her mouth. To say "I'm" she would've had to open her mouth vertically, but it stays in the same shape connecting the "s" of "guys" with the "s" of "see". She's saying goodbye to the pap.

Why would she even say she's free, if she's still under a conservatorship? :orangu: Should we close this thread then?

And the paparazzi doesn't even say "hell yeah" he says "oh yeah", responding to her "see ya".

omg. those brain cells I just lost aren't coming back. :wendycry:

She will always fight for ending it. Fans wont go to her shows or buy her music. I dont know but I dont think she can continue as an artist if they refuse her conservatorship because her team and Britney fans are against each other.

• Like 5

Well, something has already happened.

Larry snapped and told us that Britneys psychiatric  meds are no longer working and that said she's not fit to perform now and possibly never again.

No matter what happens, even if Larry remains her manager, fans will never be content with him managing her career. Its going to get very messy the day Larry continues to manage Britneys career as if bridges weren't burned. :trash:

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Isla. said:

I thought she had bipolar, didn't she hint at the idea she had it in I Am Britney Jean? I mean the breakdown in 2007, her behaviour at the time and her being hospitalised are all signs of a mental illness. Some fans act as if it's something to be ashamed of, but it's not. 

The conservatorship was necessary back in 2008 but it does sound as if it's being abused now. 

Having a breakdown because of something logical is not mental illness. Having a breakdown because people controlling you, family using you, and the media attacking you, paparazzi destroying her like, are all rational reasons to have a breakdown. Infact, it would be worrying if she did not have a breakdown.

You say the consevatorship was necessary back in 2008 but according to who? millions of people have mental illness yet none of them are under conservatorship. Plus, Britney was never diagnosed with mental illness.

• Like 5
12 minutes ago, COCKy™ said:

I heard what sounds like “I’m free,” but I don’t know why she would say that. 

Well, we know she's not actually  free from the conservatorship, but she is free from being forced to seek psychiatric treatment. I don't think Britney is on any psychiatric medication at this time because of the investigation.  Larry said the meds stopped working and that they were trying to find a new combination of meds.  That could be the main reason she was forced into a clinic.  But now, since the entire conservatorship is being investigated, I doubt anyone is forcing her to  test out new medications and she is clearly not going back the that psychiatric clinic.  Maybe that bit of freedom means a lot to her and she is thanking her fans for it.  -- "I love you guys! I'm free!"

• Like 5