#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I know it's an unimportant thing but I love how she said "Hold this please" when she gave her bad to the bodyguard. She said "please" :sobbing: She is so humble and kind to everyone.

We stan a queen who uses the golden words :mcry:

• Like 1
On 5/17/2019 at 10:32 AM, 2K16NEY said:

She will talk. She talked in 2008 when she was already in the conservatorship. Get your facts straight.

Sweetie FTR was not Britney candid for the sake of being candid. That was her team doing damage control to save the brand. Everything from the interviewer to the questions to the final edit went through her team. 

• Like 6
14 minutes ago, BethanyJerome said:

https://twitter.com/emailmypussy/status/1129888767425351681

Listened to this closely and she says: "I love you guys, I'm - freed!" There's definitely a "d" in the end and a little pause between "I'm" and "freed". But I wouldn't look too much into it, I think it's just a humorous statement because her fans started the "FreeBritney" movement. But it's a little interesting that she said that, maybe she feels confident/the drama's a bit funny to her :sew:

No, she said "Fried" not "freed", she wants some fried chicken that's all :blol:

• Like 5