#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

After watching it along side other recent videos I feel like the hand over her mouth each time the guy asks a question represent something like she can’t say. Just see how simultaneously she does it to the questions!

also I don’t want you guys to fall again part may seem like it’s referring to the guy earlier but I don’t think so it’s just that. And followed by saying she loves the fans. There’s definitely something she’s trying to say. Don’t over look it.

i feel like mannequin thread kinda made it so crazy so we wouldn’t pay attention to real signs in the videos. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

After watching it along side other recent videos I feel like the hand over her mouth each time the guy asks a question represent something like she can’t say. Just see how simultaneously she does it to the questions!

also I don’t want you guys to fall again part may seem like it’s referring to the guy earlier but I don’t think so it’s just that. And followed by saying she loves the fans. There’s definitely something she’s trying to say. Don’t over look it.

i feel like mannequin thread kinda made it so crazy so we wouldn’t pay attention to real signs in the videos. 

She's always done it though, I think it's mainly so they can't really get a good shot of her face. She knows how to work the paps.

8 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

@Meaner03 Someone replied this under the scam diagram you made on the #FreeBritney subreddit, thought you might find it interesting 

Reveal hidden contents

x9afLae.png

I'd be ok with his comment if 1 he had an office and those one were just used as mailing address . He also went to the court asking for a raise from $1,2K / month to $2K / month for his office, what office is the cship (Britney's money) paying for ?  I mean he is at what now? something like 17 active companies , no official office and no employees found . It's either Tri Star adress or his home in Kentwood .

• Like 4
40 minutes ago, ImperfectAngel said:

Guys... QUESTION:

Is it normal for a lawyer who specializes in business and environmental cases to be working to get someone out of a conservatorship? If someone's goal was to get freed from a conservatorship, wouldn't you mainly hire a lawyer who specializes in conservatorships? The Dell Lawsuit was HUGE... he exposed corruption for the mayor of New Orleans and won against Dell. 

Gladstone N. Jones, III (“Glad”) is Jones Swanson’s founding member. In 25 years of practice, Glad has litigated both environmental and commercial cases in New York, Florida, California, Mississippi and Louisiana. He has garnered numerous honors for his work.

Glad’s first major case, Friloux v. Exxon Corporation and Campbell Wells Corporation, in 1997, prompted changes in Louisiana’s rules concerning the handling and disposal of oilfield waste. Another one of his cases, Doré Energy v. Carter-Langham et al., resulted in what was then the largest land restoration judgment in Louisiana history—$57 million. In 2010, Glad was lead counsel on Active Solutions et al. v. Dell, Inc., et al., which not only resulted in a verdict against the technology giant Dell, but also set the stage for the later criminal conviction of then-New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin. In 2013, the Southeast Louisiana Flood Protection Authority–East hired Glad to bring a case against nearly 100 oil, gas and pipeline companies in what The New York Times called “the most ambitious environmental lawsuit ever.” The SLFPA–E case prompted private landowners throughout South Louisiana to bring their own land-loss cases, and Glad represents several of those plaintiffs today.

So, what if his end game is not only to free Britney from her conservatorship, but also seriously look into the business practices of the conservatorship and lock some people up? I don't think he would take on the case if he didn't think he could win. I think we all could argue the conservatorship is a sham on our own with all of our evidence - any decent lawyer that Britney would have hired (if she was allowed before) could win the case. I feel like that's just a given at this point. Is it out of the question for me to think that someone's about to get indicted? I wonder if they catch corruption immediately if charges or a dissolution could happen before September. There's a lot of evidence out there, and it looks like a quick look at the books would give them all the evidence they need of wrongdoing. Maybe they are trying to build a case.

Hard to tell, according to tabloids Lynn got the support from Louisiana Governor and this lawyer is close to him,given his experience one thing for sure is that he is not gonna be scared by Jamie lawyers armada, she also hired another one who specialize on conservatorship. They were granted access to informations and documents on the conservatorship, surely it's gonna take time to review 11 years of cship , investigate things ect, if they catch corruption it is gonna be up to them to either wait for the court hearing and resolve this matter between them in the court hearing in September and let the judge decide what she will do with those informations, or go and report/sue them immediately to the authority , i am not sure it is just my take on it .

• Like 1

I'll believe it when I see it :mj:

Maybe this is a good idea though, we should harass and expose her EVERYWHERE until she has no choice but to disappear. It's not just Britney related. She's a big player in the industry and should be exposed as a homophobic cult leader. It's the perfect time with the current cancel culture. 

• Like 3