#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, SecretAgent said:

Don’t hate me for this but who is she? I’ve always seen you guys mention her but never really paid attention 

The mastermind behind the conservatorship . That one that controls Britney's social media , controls jamie spears , Larry rudolph . Has a gay therapy conversion (camps) "companies". Money under "Britney" 's name has been "donated" to such companies and we're talking half millions and above here . 

She has also been allegedly stalking Britney IN PERSON according to sam lutfi . Sending Britney weird gifts to "heal her" saying that britney's possessed with demons. 

So yeah . Basically , she's been cashing in on millions for 11 years , controlling a popstar's life to the core , not allowing her to even own a phone and also controlling people around britney whom essentially work for her and are paid to shut up . 

• Like 8
1 hour ago, December02 said:

I think we should focus more on the facts and bringing light to that instead of sending personal attacks. If she's a horrible person then hopefully she'll feel horrible for what she's done and not for the names that people call her

She deserves hell , death and tourture . Sending her horrible messages is the least we can do . She destroyed britney for 11 years . 

We need to destroy her life . 

• Like 3

Y’all are reaching so hard,,, the pap said “hell yeah” to her saying she loves her fans she just says “weee” bc she obviously wanted to leave in her car already and she wanted to leave off on good terms with the pap she never says “Im free” or anything else 

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, strikeapose said:

Y’all are reaching so hard,,, the pap said “hell yeah” to her saying she loves her fans she just says “weee” bc she obviously wanted to leave in her car already and she wanted to leave off on good terms with the pap she never says “Im free” or anything else 

Yeah, I think you’re right. I never heard ‘I’m free’ the first time seeing it and after seeing everyone here claim it, I just went and listened 4 times over and over.

I don’t hear ‘Im’ or ‘free’ :frenchy:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, strikeapose said:

:wtf: His response to Britney saying she loves her fans is "Thank you!" ... then Britney says "I'm freee"... and his NEXT response is "Hell yeah!".  I don't get how you suddenly mixed up that SHORT timeline. :awks:

Just now, nonoiseplz said:

:wtf: His response to Britney saying she loves her fans is "Thank you!" ... then Britney says "I'm freee"... and his NEXT response is "Hell yeah!".  I don't get how you suddenly mixed up that SHORT timeline. :awks:

Are we even talking about the same video :jj: all I know is that I never heard her say anything like “I’m free” 

Just now, nonoiseplz said:

well first you thought she said " whee or yay  " now you don't know what you hear. :chershade:

Take it from one with good listening skills, she's saying "I'm FREE" :janet:

I still think that, boo.

It's funny that its split down the middle and you still think you're one hundred percent right enough to use condescending emojis, but I expect no less from you. :NYcackle:

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, strikeapose said:

Are we even talking about the same video :jj: all I know is that I never heard her say anything like “I’m free” 

:ricackle:...lets move along.  I don't know what video you watched but if its the one we're talking about,  you need to watch it like 4 or 5 more times to get the sequence of events in order first. :nobitch:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

well, if you also used your EYES you'd see there's no way she's saying "I'm" or "I am"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7045371/Britney-Spears-appears-high-spirits-flaunts-toned-stomach-errands-run-LA.html

and if your ears worked properly you'd notice there's not "fr-" sound either :whatitellu:

There is no link to the video on that page.:boredashell:

It's like ya'll haven't even seen the video.