#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Worse than ****** is going a little far...but otherwise. :demi:

****** is a known enemy that doesn't disguise behind an entire team . He kills and he's out there . Lou controls your ins and outs , your every move , controls what you say , what you do for living and slowly sucks the life out of you and sucks your money and donates it her own companies . 

So yeah , when it comes to dictators , i prefer the ones i can see and know. Live with Taylor :nyschool:

There’s literally no way that guy is a body guard... 

I don’t buy it... life coach going along with the storyline or something similar I would believe. Why the hell does a bodyguard need a satchel would it not get away in the way of something goes down?

Why has Edan(?) only been spotted once since Free Britney? They went from rip your throat out to politely asking to move? Was he the one to tell Jamie? So Brit demanded change and bc of the current situation she finally got it.. At least until they needed a photo up because I know he has been mentioned already And clearly the team are avid followers.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

:demi:Twitter is not a source. Come on sister you can do better. 

Infact  I didn’t write “news” just rumor.

4 hours ago, David Rose said:

Why would this idiot make up a rumour like that and get everyone's hopes up? So annoying.

Maybe you are the only idiot. The fact someone writes “rumor” means this is not a “news” and this can be fake. I just reported something that I read. Like when someone here posts something magazines write. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Novaaa said:

The more I watch that video the more I hear “I’m free”. She makes a little sound before you hear the “eeee”, that sounds like a low “I’m”. Although it could be that I’m just primed to hear it/want to hear it. Since the quality of the audio isn’t the best, it’s just really hard to be sure. Sort of like the whole Yanny vs Laurel debacle. Regardless, I’m really happy to see her in good spirits.

I hear 'm eee lol but I think it's just the audio.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, strikeapose said:

Y’all are reaching so hard,,, the pap said “hell yeah” to her saying she loves her fans she just says “weee” bc she obviously wanted to leave in her car already and she wanted to leave off on good terms with the pap she never says “Im free” or anything else