#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, f**knfurter said:

No she doesn't, lmfao. Don't you think others would have heard it by now, if so? There would be seven different Tweets posted in here with people screaming about it, bc tbh, Twitter is faster at keeping up with the pap stuff than Exhale.

She says whee or yay, she does not mention being free at all.

She clearly says I'M FREE. You people need to clean your ears! 

• Like 1
Just now, f**knfurter said:

No she doesn't, lmfao. Don't you think others would have heard it by now, if so? There would be seven different Tweets posted in here with people screaming about it, bc tbh, Twitter is faster at keeping up with the pap stuff than Exhale.

She says whee or yay, she does not mention being free at all.

yay? LOL :orangu: Looking at the tweet, I see people responding saying  "I'm free". Granted, the wind does distort the mic when she says "I'm" but is clear she is saying the word FREE.

13 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

How do you find all these stuff?? You are amazing! Have you thought of sending your other findings to the court?

I hope Brenda has all of this already ! but i'm here if needs someone to investigate Lou or Jamie, i will do it for free :jj:

• Like 4
Just now, nonoiseplz said:

yay? LOL :orangu: Looking at the tweet, I see people responding saying  "I'm free". Granted, the wind does distort the mic when she says "I'm" but is clear she is saying the word FREE.

Fine, whatever. You're right. Go ahead and celebrate.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

SERIOUSLY!?! There is no doubt she says I'm Free! Why are people pretending like she's not? Whats the point of pretending like she says "yay" or "weee"... two VERY DIFFERENT SOUNIDNG WORDS .lol  "weee" I understand but she's clearly making an F sound with her voice . "F" and "W" sound nothing alike. :ricackle:

8 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

No, shes saying two words and the last word is FREE.  UM FREE OR I'm FREE. You mean you cannot her the "F" sound in her voice?

She is not saying " I love you guys. 'weeeeeeeeeeee'". lol She says I'm FREE/

I fear the wrong person is going to hear what she said and we're not going to see her this 'free' for while because of what she said.

5 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

I don't know what video you're watching, but she doesn't even open her mouth after "I love you guys" until the pap tells her "we love you back" and she mumbles something like "really" or "thanks"

This video is more clear:

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-loves-fans-performing/

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't know what video you're watching, but she doesn't even open her mouth after "I love you guys" until the pap tells her "we love you back" and she mumbles something like "really" or "thanks"

This video is more clear:

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-loves-fans-performing/

There is a different video where its just Britney and her bodyguard.

Here is the video link where says "I'm free".

https://twitter.com/emailmypussy/status/1129888767425351681/video/1

• Like 1