#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

They have no employees or offices, so what good what it do to apply?

tumblr_ojhf44EJYK1vrjwbvo1_500.gif

They actually, do. It's Jamies companies that don't.

I suggested it because inside there's -always- information floating around, specially if Lou is evil and mean... people always talk. We could get some juicy details :jj:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

I suggested it because we have the bad reviews about it, but inside there's -always- information floating around. We could get some juicy details :jj:

We could infiltrate her bible school or whatever. That’d be fun. :whatitellu:

18 minutes ago, Applejack said:

So apparently, according this article from E Online and this People one, this trust seems pretty hefty. But sometime down the line her interest in the companies was transferred to Wallet and Jamie.

from what i get is that Bryan and Ivan the co-trustee asked that Britney entities were transferred to the SJB Revocable Trust, claiming Britney had a verbal agreement about this . Without no surprise the judge did not grant this, and all the Britney entities that were placed under the conservatorship , leaving SJB with whatever Britney put in into it in 2004 .

On the first court financial report, SJB transferred nearly $4M to the conservators.

On 2013 Bryan name does not appear as a co-trustee on the court paper, only Ivan is mentioned and as a trustee like he remained as the sole one on SJB . They asked the court the right for SJB and the estate under conservatorship to be invested as one (keeping separate account) by Merrill Lynch  & Morgan Stanley Smith Barney . 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

I suggested it because inside there's -always- information floating around, specially if Lou is evil and mean... people always talk. We could get some juicy details :jj:

There’s a handful of awful reviews of people that used to work for TriStar on Glassdoor :jj: a few specifically talk about Loucifer :jj:

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

There’s a handful of awful reviews of people that used to work for TriStar on Glassdoor :jj: a few specifically talk about Loucifer :jj:

Lou working on those reviews and posting and rating herself like she does on Britney social network pages .

• Like 5
19 minutes ago, Applejack said:

So apparently, according this article from E Online and this People one, this trust seems pretty hefty. But sometime down the line her interest in the companies was transferred to Wallet and Jamie.

Bet nobody knew that these courts can change your documents--trusts, powers of attorney and health directives, but they do it every day!  Scary, no?  Many people who end up in conservatorships had all of their future estate planning in tact.  The court just undoes those documents at a drop of a hat to get access to the "incapacitated" person's funds.

• Like 4