#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

9 minutes ago, smouthwick said:

Here's a good article that talks about Britney's freedom or lack of it.  It explains what Conservatorship is--a severe restriction of rights.  Conservatorship (Guardianship some states, both in others) is a seriously broken system that can cause great harm to "incapcitated" people and their families. Please read this, because this could happen to ANYONE.  https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/britney-spears-guardianship-conspiracy-theories-shine-light-complicated-system-ncna1007136https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/britney-spears-guardianship-conspiracy-theories-shine-light-complicated-system-ncna1007136

Britney and the #FreeBritney movement did this at least, put light on a perverted and dangerous law 

• Like 6
2 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

If I was her, I wouldn't ask for an iPhone. The new model has some lag issues and is not much different from the previous version. Also, iOS is really hard to work with these days. Get some android phone Britney, don't get an iPhone :(

Choosing an iPhone over many other better alternate options available for lesser prices in the market today would be a more worse decision than Kevin Federline :frenchy:

As if... androids getting exploited by hackers few times each month :ririshade1: gurl bai.

By paying extra coins for iOS at least the phone is secured plus is more intuitive and more stable :queenflopga:

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, smouthwick said:

Bet nobody knew that these courts can change your documents--trusts, powers of attorney and health directives, but they do it every day!  Scary, no?  Many people who end up in conservatorships had all of their future estate planning in tact.  The court just undoes those documents at a drop of a hat to get access to the "incapacitated" person's funds.

And she's rich and has a rich family. Imagine those who aren't. Gosh... :wendycry:

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, smouthwick said:

Bet nobody knew that these courts can change your documents--trusts, powers of attorney and health directives, but they do it every day!  Scary, no?  Many people who end up in conservatorships had all of their future estate planning in tact.  The court just undoes those documents at a drop of a hat to get access to the "incapacitated" person's funds.

That's exactly what i am scared about, the timeline on SJB Revocable Trust is kinda scary and it is like the conservatorship slowly gained power over it .

First her Bryan is not mentioned as a co-trustee anymore on court documents, if he was still, i guess his name would appear since they'd need his approval .

In 2013 Ivan Taback is mentioned as the trustee (so they don't talk about co-trustee anymore?)  and he joined force with the conservators to have SJB being invested as one .

It is the last update we have, it's been six years, we don't even know if the SJB is still a thing apart from the cship, we don't know how it is managed (reminder $4M from SJB to Britney under cship in 2008 only) if they decide to walk hand in hand with this Ivan Taback, this trust that seemed to protect Britney, and seemed to have important worth can easily either be put under the cship or emptied .

• Like 5
Just now, Chris87 said:

As if... androids getting exploited by hackers few times each month :ririshade1: gurl bai.

By paying extra coins for iOS at least the phone is secured plus is more intuitive and more stable :queenflopga:

And you downvoted me just because I have a different opinion? :jlostare:

Android is more easier to work with than iOS, which keeps lagging every click. Android allows a better user interface too. And I don't think the extra money is worth that much given all the better options and apps Android provides. The hacking happens only to one in a million

1 minute ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

And you downvoted me just because I have a different opinion? :jlostare:

Android is more easier to work with than iOS, which keeps lagging every click. Android allows a better user interface too. And I don't think the extra money is worth that much given all the better options and apps Android provides. The hacking happens only to one in a million

That's what downvote is for.. If you do not agree with an opinion...isn't it?

Maybe you have bad experience, not even once in 8 years of using iPhone it was lagging for me.. oh well.. hopefully Britney gets her iPhone:mhm:

• Like 1