New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

i think Jamie is a pawn in the conservatorship. He's not legally literate and Lou preyed on that when she went about suggesting it. Now he's in over his head. Also now that Wallet has resigned the only person with actual legal sense of anything and Jamie is the sole conservator with no clue of what he's doing and there being millions of dollars at stake, continuing the cship as is seems dangerous. How is a judge not ending it or at least assigning a new co conservator with legal sense right now?:ohdear:

• Like 4

I used to work with a woman very similar to lou. She was an accountant, but tried to get her fingers in lots of pies. Dogdy as hell, similarly she set up lots of companies and buisness. When I met her we were working for a charitable Trust. She got fired for fraud and pouching custom. At the time I could not see it and followed her blindly 

• Like 3

"There are other restrictions that Britney doesn't like, but they're in place nonetheless and haven't changed. Most notably, she really wants an iPhone, but we're told Jamie has put the kibosh on that because of concerns over social media and people with ulterior motives contacting her. Britney has taken the issue up with the judge -- as recently as a week ago Friday -- but the judge sided with Jamie" TMZ

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

i think Jamie is a pawn in the conservatorship. He's not legally literate and Lou preyed on that when she went about suggesting it. Now he's in over his head. Also now that Wallet has resigned the only person with actual legal sense of anything and Jamie is the sole conservator with no clue of what he's doing and there being millions of dollars at stake, continuing the cship as is seems dangerous. How is a judge not ending it or at least assigning a new co conservator with legal sense right now?:ohdear:

Same. That’s why I have a huge problem with people dissing Jamie. The Gram Girls called him a devil or something. I think he got taken advantage of. And of course he doesn’t look that great if he really did have that colon catastrophe.

We need to focus on Lou, Larry, and Jeff mainly.

• Like 6
14 minutes ago, abbiesbanned. said:

maybe today will be a quiet day? :mhmnod:

Well People's already released an article about how great Sam is, so their side are still running to the media. Either that, or they just had a very busy day yesterday and People held that one for today.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Applejack said:

The one taking her phone away, monitoring her phone calls and threatening to take the kids away is Jamie :mj:

He hasn’t even been living with her for years lmao. Like, she wasn’t a prisoner.

Someone asked if she and Sam had to have *** with a bodyguard watching them, which is obviously stupid (although hot).

Jamie’s not innocent at all, but I do think he got taken advantage of.

We really don’t know the facts of his health nor Britney’s health so. Yeah.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

He hasn’t even been living with her for years lmao. Like, she wasn’t a prisoner.

Someone asked if she and Sam had to have *** with a bodyguard watching them, which is obviously stupid (although hot).

Jamie’s not innocent at all, but I do think he got taken advantage of.

We really don’t know the facts of his health nor Britney’s health so. Yeah.

He doesn't really need to live with her to threaten to take the kids away - and as you could see with KFed's battle for more child support money, Jamie takes a proactive approach when the question is the kids. :mj:

And it's kinda obvious she doesn't see the boys regularly for a long while.

• Like 5