#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

45 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Jamie calls the shots but his attorneys handle his daughter's estate.

https://www.mtv.com/news/1580917/britney-spears-lawyer-ejected-from-courtroom-after-judge-doesnt-recognize-him-as-her-counsel/

Streisand, who said he was referred to the singer by her custody lawyers at Trope and Trope, had also questioned the expertise of court-appointed co-conservator Andrew Wallet, claiming that he didn't have the expertise to handle the estate or the trust, given that Britney's estate is worth $40 million, encompasses 15 separate entities and is in the middle of a $17 million audit. Streisand had asked the court to instead name Northern Trust Bank and Spears' business manager Howard Grossman as co-conservators. Grossman, who hadn't yet handed over the financial information to Wallet because he didn't know if he was supposed to, said he would be "happy to help" his client and her family in any way.

The fact that Jamie probably doesn't know **** about how to run a business, let alone such an empire just make it easier for people like Lou or Wallet who are professional to manipulate him, and it's not Scamuel Ingham her court appointed lawyer who is going to make sure such a thing  does not happen .

But with Lynn's lawyers now having access to court docs, when September comes some truth are gonna be said

• Like 6
14 minutes ago, Jack Spears said:

I just noticed wherever she drives, a big black SUV is always behind her. I wonder why that is. 

Her bodyguard. When she drives with Sam...The bodyguard is always behind her, probably to “give them privacy” however we all know it is so she doesn’t go to forbidden places, like you know, T-Mobile or Verizon. God forbids she gets an iPhone!

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

I have sweet jamie created in 2003 , and James as a president now , if it was JL i guess she'd still be the president and not James, it seems to me like for the other he took it over under the cship .

https://www.corporationwiki.com/Tennessee/Brentwood/sweet-jamie-music-inc/43985959.aspx 

Because i also have this one from Britney Bbs Entertainment, Inc filed in 2001       inactive but it seems it was revoked since 2006, so i don't think Adam was talking about this one

This is weird because I saw on somewhere else that Sweet Jamie Music was created by Jamie Lynn and had Lou as an officer and stuff, that is so creepy

• Like 3
1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

He hasn’t even been living with her for years lmao. Like, she wasn’t a prisoner.

Someone asked if she and Sam had to have *** with a bodyguard watching them, which is obviously stupid (although hot).

Jamie’s not innocent at all, but I do think he got taken advantage of.

We really don’t know the facts of his health nor Britney’s health so. Yeah.

Nah bull. There's article after article about how he was an abusive alcoholic. Ihave no sympathy for him taken advantage of or not

• Like 7
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, RealLarryRudolph said:

I would leave a comment too if Britney didn’t block me :mhm:

You did put her through 17+ years of torture :janet:

(On a side note, we all knew Lou couldn’t do the ice bucket challenge cuz she would just melt away :brityes:)

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, onyx09 said:

i think Jamie is a pawn in the conservatorship. He's not legally literate and Lou preyed on that when she went about suggesting it. Now he's in over his head. Also now that Wallet has resigned the only person with actual legal sense of anything and Jamie is the sole conservator with no clue of what he's doing and there being millions of dollars at stake, continuing the cship as is seems dangerous. How is a judge not ending it or at least assigning a new co conservator with legal sense right now?:ohdear:

1 hour ago, jokobitch said:

Now were acting like Jamie is a pawn?? Lmao ok. He’s the most viscious of them all in my eyes 

He hasn’t even been living with her for years lmao. Like, she wasn’t a prisoner.

Someone asked if she and Sam had to have *** with a bodyguard watching them, which is obviously stupid (although hot).

Jamie’s not innocent at all, but I do think he got taken advantage of.

We really don’t know the facts of his health nor Britney’s health so. Yeah.

The problem with Jamie is his threatening custody of her kids.  It's probably likely that he's done this throughout the conservatorship and this is quite abusive.  I do agree with those who say he was probably easily exploited.  He simply has no financial intelligence or background. 

It also boggles the mind as to how Andrew Wallet was made a co-conservator with his lack of background, as pointed out by the Britney's Gram podcast.

1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

How I feel right now is Britney has had a few chances to speak out via paparazzi and in front of the courthouse... If she is complicit with the bullshit now then what can we do?  I feel so frustrated to the point that I just won't buy anymore of her **** or tickets.  We shall see what happens but if she refuses to speak out in the next few months then I am burned out.

If she’s complicit and feels she needs the conservatorship, why would you boycott that?

I thought we were all fighting for Britney to live the life she wants to live....

If she's complicit it's because they've been disgustingly using the custody of her kids as leverage since 2008.  I don't know how you can blame her.

Remember the lawyer Adam Streisand, who said that Britney's estate was worth $40 million in 2008, said to the NYTimes in 2016 that: 

"It was clear to me that she seemed a bit agitated," Mr. Streisand told the NY Times. "But my sense was that she did have the capacity to pick a lawyer and that she could make a rational decision. Britney wanted to oppose the conservatorship. But she was also extremely worried about her kids and seemed to understand that the best thing to do to see her kids was to accept it."

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/arts/music/is-britney-spears-ready-to-stand-on-her-own.html

• Like 2
12 hours ago, AliciaBitch said:

Guys come on showing Britney in good light is only in hers best interest as she will be evaluated and it is a good sing she is happy with Sam and is staying positive! It's much more better that if she be sad and looking lost! 

Better alone than badly accompanied.Great, if you like a relationship where it is bases on proven and obvious lies.